Pros: -Perfect size-Perfect keyboard-Perfect trackpad-Ryzen CPU (Yes it's pretty hard to find a 3080 laptop with ryzen CPU)-Great balance between portability and performance
Cons: -The default settings are not nice, need to go over everything and make custom profile. Eg fan profile, music profile
Overall Review: I suggest this laptop to gamers who want portability and performance balance. There are better performance devices out there, but this one is very slip, thin and
Pros: 1. Super sleek and sexy
2. Also has a bit of bite to back its bark
Cons: Too many women attracted to me now
Overall Review: Overall, this thing is everything I've ever wanted in a laptop. It sucks that there's no webcam tho, but thats not a deal breaker for me. (There are webcams on the 2022 models)
Pros: The specs don't lie.
If you use a GOOD laptop fan it will serve you well.
Cons: It overheats.
Can't disable the integrated graphics feature.
The literal surface above the keyboard gets hot enough to burn you. I'm sure this has shortened the life of the product. It's gotten to the point now where the whole pc crashes when I've been gaming for longer than an hour, and ive only been using it for 2 months. Only way I can use this for an extended period of time is if you use a good laptop fan.
Overall Review: If you are looking to do some heavy gaming on some heavy load games then I wouldn't recommend it. Unless you are okay with losing your 2k investment within a few months. I only really play over watch and fortnite and it's crashed the pc because it's gotten so hot. If you just need a nice laptop to run minecraft you could probably get away with it. I really should have read the reviews before buying because I see some about the heat problem. I feel like they shoved too much power into such a small area that this is just bound to happen. And there's nothing you can do other than getting a pc fan, it's not like you can get a bigger case for your laptop. Also, the heat vents into the monitor. Idk who's bright idea that was but the hot air that is vented is blocked by the screen when you have it open. I'm sure that doesn't help the heat problem. I've essentially paid 2k to rent a gaming laptop/electric stove top for 3 months because this thing feels like it's on its way out already.
Pros: the product was totally new, nice packaging and fast delivered by NewEgg !. im totally pleased with this choice, such a nice PC
Overall Review: i totally recommend it
Pros: - Lightweight
- Pretty before ASUS tech support grubbed it up
Cons: - Wireless card failed within ~1 month
- ASUS tech support is atrocious
Overall Review: I really like this computer for the first 32 days I owned it. Then the wireless card failed. ASUS had me send the computer in for replacement (return notes say it was overheating). They swapped out the wireless card and reinstalled Windows, but not the other standard software the computer came with. Worse still, the messed up the OS reinstall (how????) and I'm not able to use any Microsoft products, including not able to log in with my account, recover files from OneDrive, etc. My white laptop also came back with gray smudges and scuffed up. The brand new computer looks like it has a year's worth of wear on it now. I'm almost tempted to believe they just recycled an old one out the door. After another >1 hour round of tech support, I'm asked to mail it back in so they can fix it. Again.
I should have paid better attention to reviews that mentioned how quickly these computers fail and how bad ASUS tech support is. I thought those people must be exaggerating. Trust me, they weren't. Please, do not make the same mistake I did.
Pros: - Extremely fast
- Supports 2 external monitors comfortably (I got a 3rd to work fully but it's a little bit touchy on WHEN it wants to work so clearly 3 extra monitors is pushing the limits. Your mileage my vary)
- Sleek and stylish. Much more beautiful in person.
- Track pad is glass and feels EXTREMELY smooth. No tugging or sticking to the pad. Nice, wide area
- Keys feel nice, tactile, but not overly loud.
The rainbow reflective foil on the back is very subtle and adds a nice amount of flavor to the visual of the case.
- Case is very ridged and virtually no flex to it.
- Screen is nice and bright and gorgeous for watching some higher quality videos
- Wifi is very fast. I'm hitting the upper limit of my wifi with downloads of 300+ mbps. I think the speed of my router is the limiter. I think this computer is capable of faster internet than my internet allows.
Both USB C ports support a Dock. (I have one setup as a dock with a USB hub and two monitors, and the other USB C port is sole dedicated to USB-C to DisplayPort. I'm getting full resolution and Refresh Rate on my DisplayPort Monitor.)
- Supports charging over USB-C (up to 100W I think but I don't have one to test it with)
Cons: - I was kinda under the impression that the dots on the back were RGB lights instead of a chromatic foil. Wish that was clearer. Not a big concern though.
- The fans on this computer get loud in a hurry. Silent mode is mostly in-offensive, even while gaming, but turbo sounds like a wind tunnel. Headphones required in turbo mode, don't play on a play. (FYI, Silent mode is still really fast and mostly quite. You can probably live without Turbo mode unless you're really pushing this computer)
- This computer gets HOT while gaming. Even in silent mode, there is no way anyone is holding this in their lap. At Idle, this computer is warm and you could probably do work in your lap, but definitely don't play Shadow of the Tomb Raider in your lap.
- No RGB at all. Just white backlight for keys
- Charger is kind of a brick. Not the biggest brick I've ever held but on the bigger side for sure. It's very flat though so it makes stuffing into a bag a lot easier.
Overall Review: I love this thing. It's directly replaced my desktop (i9-9900k, 1070ti) and manages to beat it out in everything except CPU intensive things. Minecraft gets pretty stuttery but seems like it's just Minecraft so far other simulation or city builder games (like Frostpunk or Endzone) aren't effected. I've gotten my 3D Mark score to jump from 6,600 to 10,000. Quite literally a 33% performance increase.
The biggest boon of this computer is that it's a laptop. I can take it with me where ever. From my desk to my couch to my bad. I travel a lot with my family so having this with me to whip out Fornite or Genshin with the boys for a bit is the best.
Pros: - The white doesn't get dirty quick
- Performance is fantastic
- Good battery life for a gaming laptop
- Themals are within reason (In normal use, not stress tests)
- Screen is punchy and looks great
- Easy to work on (Unless you want to change both RAM sticks)
- As light as my Yoga c940
- Keyboard is quiet with good travel (unless you're that key who attacks your laptop)
Cons: - No built in camera. Asus link helps but isn't a complete solution
- No num pad. Mainly an issue if you are used to one
- Fingerprint reader isn't very accurate. I have to get my finger super precise
- Lighting on the keyboard makes it hard to see in lit rooms. You can clearly see the light in-between the keys and chassis and it makes it hard to read the keyboard in a bright room
- Speakers are unimpressive.
- No lights on the back like the G14
Overall Review: Let me preface this by saying I don't regret the white at all but I am forever scared of getting it dirty lol. Also I'm coming from a Yoga c940 as my reference of what is good
It obviously performs exactly how I expected and is a fantastic desktop replacement for someone that moves his computer around a lot. Its powerful with a size and weight that would've been impossible years ago. The port selection is phenomenal and I never had any issue with it working the way I wanted
This is an awesome laptop and it stuns me, and everyone around me as well as myself. It looks amazing, the whole thing is covered with this soft touch plastic (I know its not metal but it feels good) and the dots in the back have this shine if you look at them directly. If you can get over not having a camera, and not having a num pad, get this. You can see other reviews for dets on the laptop, but nothing will convey the feeling of getting to pick it up out of the back and seeing that beautiful design for the first time and every time you pull it out of your bag.
Pros: -Excellent performance.
-Runs everything I've thrown at it.
-The cooling on the WASD keys helps keep gaming cool and comfortable.
-Plenty of IO.
-Great picture quality.
Cons: -This is more neutral. It runs very loud when you push it to it's max, but I felt it was at worst expected sound volume, and honestly quieter then expected much of the time.
-The fingerprint reader is somewhat finicky does not read as accurate as I'd like.
Overall Review: I highly recommend this, but I've only had it for a short while.
Overall it runs well has a sleek low profile look and does everything I need and more.