- Connected 8 Pin power supply to 8 Pin & 6 Pin graphics card, The 6+2-pin male connectors offer maximum versatility.
- One end is PCIe 8 Pin female port, the other end is PCIe 2 X 8(6+2) Pin male port.
- 8 Pin female port connecting to PSU, the other 2 X 8(6+2) Pin male port connecting to GPUs.
- Compatible with 6 Pin & 8 Pin graphics cards from popular manufacturers ASUS, ASRock, Radeon, Sapphire, EVGA and Gigabyte.
- Provide additional power demand, Provide convenient solution for supplying video graphics card power with an 8 pin & 6 pin connector for GPU cards that require more power.
- The PCI-e Cable use 8 inch brand new upgraded tinned copper core and PVC materials, it can provide more stable current and longer life.
- The power cable has an 8-pin PSU PCI-e male connector with key rail and a 8-pin PSU PCIe female connector, it makes the power cord connection more stable and safer.
- PCIe 8pin power splitter
- 8Pin Female to PSU(Power Supplier)
- 2 x 8(6+2)pin male for GPU
- 8 inches
- SELF-LOCKING DESIGN:
- The power cable has an 8-pin PSU PCI-e male connector with key rail, it makes the power cord connection more stable and safer.
- 8(6+2)Pin PCIe male headers
- Compatible with 6-pin and 8-pin graphics cards from popular manufacturers, such as ASUS, ASRock, Radeon, EVGA and Gigabyte.
- It is 8Pin PCIe power adapter, can only connect PCIe/GPU devices.
- Does not work with CPU/EPS 8pin header at atll!!
|Type||PCIe 8pin to 2x PCIe 8pin Power Splitter Cable|
|Connector-A||1x PCIe 8Pin Female|
|Connector-B||2x PCIe 8(6+2)Pin Male|
|Conductor||18AWG Tinned Copper|
|Cable Length||8 Inches|