Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ENERMAX SGALAXY EVO EGX1250EWT 1250W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Certified 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Compatible w/Core i7 Modular Active PFC Power Supply
OUT OF STOCK.
- ATX12V / EPS12V
- 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified
- 115 - 240V 50/60 Hz
- +3.3V@25A, +5V@25A, +12V1@30A, +12V2@30A, +12V3@30A, +12V4@30A, +12V5@30A, +12V6@30A, -12V@0.6A, +5VSB@5A
Power packed to the core, the Enermax Galaxy EVO EGX1250EWT 1250W power supply is ideal for your multi-GPU gaming system. It is SLI, CrossFire and Quad Core CPU ready, and will add real boost to your beast machine. This modular PSU is designed to deliver maximum power with minimum heat. Instead of a small fan on the back of the unit, there's a large 135mm fan on the bottom, and the back panel is a minimally obstructive hexagonal mesh interrupted only by the power connector and switch.
The modular design makes cable management easier. The main power cables are permanently attached, while all of the peripheral cables all plug into the back of the PSU. The cables are all wrapped in mesh for a cleaner installation.
Six +12V rails ensure a balanced power output for your system no matter what the load. Dual 6+2P (8P) PCI-E connectors are featured for PCI Express 2.0 / DXX next generation graphic cards. Ready for the future, the EGX1250EWT features four 12P sockets for possibly upcoming new CPU's and graphics with 10 or 12Pin connectors. With its 80 PLUS BRONZE certification, less energy is wasted as heat or interference, delivering more power to your hungry system!
- ATX12V and EPS12V CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V and EPS12V standards, the Enermax Galaxy EVO EGX1250EWT power supply provides maximum stable power to drive the processors as well as other components for desktop and even sever computer systems.
- 1250W Maximum PowerThe Enermax Galaxy EVO EGX1250EWT power supply provides a maximum power of 1250W to deliver safe, reliable output for ultra high-end computer systems. Six industry-leading independent +12v rails are provided for more stable and safer power output.
- 80 PLUS BRONZE CertifiedThe 80 PLUS BRONZE certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 82% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
- Cool Performance and Silent OperationA large 135mm fan creates heavy duty airflow to draw heat away from the power supply enclosure while an intelligent fan speed controller automatically adjusts the fan speed according to the system temperature for minimized operation noise.
- Modular Cable DesignThe modular cable design allows use of only the cables you need resulting in improved internal airflow and reduced system clutter.
- Future ReadyThe Enermax Galaxy EVO EGX1250EWT power supply features 12-pin modular connectors, presenting endless combinations and possibilities for future CPU and graphic needs.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy