ECB9500 is a powerful and multi-functional 802.11n wireless device with 7 operation modes, designed to operate in different kinds of business environments. ECB9500 is a Wireless N device that delivers up to 6x faster speeds and 7x extended coverage than normal-power 802.11g devices. ECB9500 provides your network with superior throughput, performance and unparalleled wireless range. With user-friendly WPS function, it helps users to connect to the ECB9500 simply with a one-push button. To protect wireless data transmissions, ECB9500 encrypts all wireless through WPA2/WPA/WEP wireless encryption. ECB9500 also supports IEEE 802.1x Supplicant function in Client Bridge mode. Its MAC Address Filter allows user to select or deny stations with access to the wireless network. In addition, user isolation function protects private network between client users. ECB9500 thus is the best device to ensure wireless performance for enterprises.
- WIRELESS N MULTI-FUNCTIONAL DEVICEAs a flexible solution for various wireless applications, ECB9500 offers seven operation modes for different network topologies, including Access Point, Client Bridge, Repeater, Router, Client Router, and WDS. It uses Wireless-N technology to deliver up to 6x faster speeds and 7x extended coverage than normal-power 802.11g devices.
- MULTIPLE WIRELESS NAMES (AP MODE)ECB9500 broadcasts multiple SSID’s in one device, and permits different levels of network access (VLAN Tagging).
- GIGABIT ETHERNET PORTECB9500 features a fast Gigabit ETHERNET port optimized for up to 10X faster data transfer than Fast Ethernet, ideal for large data streaming like online gaming, VoIP, video multimedia applications.
- HIGH GAIN DETACHABLE MULTI-ANTENNA DESIGNECB9500 features three 5dBi MIMO antennas for wider wireless coverage. Antennas are upgradeable to increase range and receive sensitivity.
- 802.3AF POE CAPABLEECB9500 supports Power-over-Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) and enables deployment in ceilings and other areas where power outlets may not be available.
- QOS TECHNOLOGYIntelligent Quality of Service (Qos) Technology facilitates bandwidth priority for VoIP, video streaming, online gaming.