- $8.99 Shipping ()
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
EVGA 200 GeForce 210 DirectX 10.1 01G-P3-1312-LR 1GB 64-Bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready Low Profile Video Card
- 1GB 64-Bit DDR3
- Core Clock 520 MHz
- 1 x DVI 1 x HDMI
- 16 CUDA Cores
- PCI Express 2.0 x16
The EVGA GeForce 210 is an entry-level graphics card that delivers basic DirectX 10.1 performance at an ultra-friendly price point. It's a great choice for HTPC and other applications where low noise and power consumption are major factors. HDMI output, DirectX 10.1 support and an array of NVIDIA technology make this card an essential addition to your PC, whether you demand vivid HD video playback, smooth casual gaming or simply premium Windows 7 experience,
- NVIDIA unified architecture with GigaThread TechnologyFully unified shader core dynamically allocates processing power to geometry, vertex, physics, or pixel shading operations, delivering up to 2x the gaming performance of prior generation GPUs. Massively multi-threaded architecture supports thousands of independent, simultaneous threads, providing extreme processing efficiency in advanced, next generation shader programs.
- Full Microsoft DirectX 10.1 SupportWorld's first DirectX 10.1 GPU with full Shader Model 4.1 support delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film-quality effects.
- NVIDIA CUDA Parallel Computing Architecture and DirectCompute & OpenCL SupportCUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks - such as video transcoding - delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs. Full support for DirectCompute, Microsoft’s GPU computing API and OpenCL GPU computing API opens the door to revolutionary heterogeneous computing
- NVIDIA Lumenex EngineThe NVIDIA Lumenex Engine delivers stunning image quality and floating point accuracy with ultra-fast frame rates. 16X Anti-aliasing Technology enables lightning fast, high-quality anti-aliasing at up to 16x sample rates to obliterate jagged edges. 128-bit Floating Point High Dynamic-Range (HDR) Lighting provides twice the precision of prior generations for incredibly realistic lighting effects-now with support for anti-aliasing.
- NVIDIA Quantum Effects TechnologyAdvanced shader processors architected for physics computation enable a new level of physics effects to be simulated and rendered on the GPU-all the while freeing the CPU to run the game engine and AI.
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD TechnologyThe combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing deliver unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video. Feature requires supported video software.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy