What do you do when you want a fast video card but don’t want to spend the bucks on a DX10 card until there are more games out? You get this GeForce 7300GT based card from eVGA. It comes with 256MB of GDDR2 memory so it can run Vista’s advanced features. It’s SLI capable for when you need extra speed.
You’ve got many choices for connectivity. There’s both DVI and D-Sub ports to connect your monitor. The TV out port supports Component/HDTV, S-Video and composite signals. So, whether or not you use this as a dedicated HTPC, it will give you a great picture.
- NVIDIA CineFX 4.0 EngineDelivers advanced visual effects at unimaginable speeds. Full support for Microsoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 enables stunning and complex special effects. Next-generation shader architecture with new texture unit design smoothes texture processing for faster and smoother gameplay.
- NVIDIA Intellisample 4.0 TechnologyThe industry's fastest antialiasing delivers ultra-realistic visuals, with no jagged edges, at lightning-fast speeds. Visual quality is taken to new heights through a new rotated grid sampling pattern, advanced 128 tap sample coverage, 16X anisotropic filtering, and support for transparent supersampling and multisampling.
- NVIDIA SLI TechnologyDelivers up to 2X the performance of a single GPU configuration for unmatchable gaming experiences. The must-have feature for PCI Express graphics, NVIDIA SLI technology allows two graphics cards to run in parallel and dramatically scales performance on today's hottest games.
- NVIDIA PureVideo TechnologyThe combination of high-definition video processors and decoder software delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color and precise image scaling for all video contents to turn your PC into a high-end home theater.
- Built for Microsoft Windows VistaBuilt for Windows Vista, NVIDIA's third-generation GPU architecture offers users the best possible experience using the Windows Aero 3D graphical user interface available in Microsoft latest operating system.