Nvidia's "7" family of graphic cards offers the right solution no matter what your needs. The 7800GT is designed for the gamer who wants exceptional performance while still remaining affordable. The 7800 fully supports Microsoft's DirectX 9.0 protocols and beyond.
The built-in CineFX 4.0 Engine and UltraShadow II technology are accompanied by its support for other advanced features which let the 7800 deliver cinema-quality graphics. This card supports Scalable Link Interface (SLI), has dual DVI to maximize the display, and is OpenGL 2.0 compliant – the standard for high performance graphics. The 7800 pushes graphic data via 20 pixel pipelines courtesy of 256MB of on-board 256-bit double-pumping GDDR3 memory running at 1100MHz.
The 7800 delivers a max resolution of 2560 x 1600 and the video can be output via the onboard S-Video or HDTV connections. Its integrated dual 400MHz RAMDACs allow you to connect to connect a pair of displays to speed up your workflow – or spread out your gameplay. Its 460MHz core clock keeps things humming along – shouldering the load of video processing so your CPU doesn't have to. The onboard fan helps with airflow within the case while cooling the card.
- NVIDIA CineFX 4.0 EngineDelivers advanced visual effects at unimaginable speeds. Full support for Microsoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 enables stunning and complex special effects. Next-generation shader architecture with new texture unit design smoothes texture processing for faster and smoother gameplay.
- NVIDIA SLI TechnologyDelivers up to 2X the performance of a single GPU configuration for unmatchable gaming experiences. The must-have feature for PCI Express graphics, NVIDIA SLI technology allows two graphics cards to run in parallel and dramatically scales performance on today's hottest games.
- NVIDIA Intellisample 4.0 TechnologyThe industry's fastest antialiasing delivers ultra-realistic visuals, with no jagged edges, at lightning-fast speeds. Visual quality is taken to new heights through a new rotated grid sampling pattern, advanced 128 tap sample coverage, 16X anisotropic filtering and support for transparent supersampling and multisampling.
- NVIDIA PureVideo TechnologyThe combination of high-definition video processors and decoder software delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color and precise image scaling for all video content to turn your PC into a high-end home theater.
- Dual-link DVI SupportAble to drive the industry's largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays. Supports resolutions of up to 2560x1600 for ultra-realistic HD gaming experiences.
- Built for Microsoft Windows VistaBuilt for Windows Vista, NVIDIA's third-generation GPU architecture offers users the best possible experience using the Windows Aero 3D graphical user interface available in Microsoft latest operating system.