Looking for an extreme HD gaming experience? The EVGA e-GeForce 7900 GT CO video card features the NVIDIA SLI-Ready GeForce 7900 GT GPU with a 256-bit memory interface and fast 256MB GDDR3 memory both at the overclocked frequencies to deliver unparalleled horsepower for an ultra-realistic display and image quality at the ultimate resolution of 2560x1600. Thanks to advanced NVIDIA PureVideo technology, this card also offers smooth, high-definition video playback and stunning picture quality. To represent EVGA’s innovative leap forward in VGA cooling design, it's equipped with a stylish all-copper heat-sink fan that ensures that the card will run stably even at blazing core and memory frequencies.
- NVIDIA CineFX 4.0 EngineDelivers advanced visual effects at unimaginable speeds. Full support for Microsoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 enables stunning and complex special effects. Next-generation shader architecture with new texture unit design smoothes texture processing for faster and smoother gameplay.
- NVIDIA SLI TechnologyDelivers up to 2x the performance of a single GPU configuration for unparalleled gaming experiences by allowing two graphics cards to run in parallel. The must-have feature for PCI Express graphics, SLI dramatically scales performance on today's hottest games.
- NVIDIA Intellisample 4.0 TechnologyThe industry's fastest antialiasing delivers ultra-realistic visuals, with no jagged edges, at lightning-fast speeds. Visual quality is taken to new heights through a new rotated grid sampling pattern, advanced 128 tap sample coverage, 16x anisotropic filtering and support for transparent supersampling and multisampling.
- NVIDIA PureVideo TechnologyThe combination of high-definition video processors and decoder software delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color and precise image scaling for all video content to turn your PC into a high-end home theater.
- Dual Dual-link DVI SupportFor high-definition and unparalleled image quality, widescreen flat panel displays resolutions as high as up to 2560x1600 for an ultra-realistic HD gaming experience.
- Built for Microsoft Windows VistaBuilt for Windows Vista, NVIDIA's third-generation GPU architecture offers users the best possible experience using an advanced 3D graphical user interface in the upcoming operating system (OS) from Microsoft.