Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
EVGA GeForce 8400 GS 256MB GDDR2 PCI Express x16 Video Card 256-P2-N733-LR
OUT OF STOCK.
- 256MB 64-Bit GDDR2
- Core Clock 459 MHz
- 1 x DVI
- 8 CUDA Cores
- PCI Express x16
The GeForce 8 series offers a complete family of graphic cards ready to meet the unique needs of their users. The series features a unified DirectX 10 Shader Model 4.0 & Open GL 2.0 architecture for stunning 3-dimensional graphics and lifelike texture rendering. With 10-bit per channel output, the 8 series produces higher fidelity color and separation. The cards support SLI for multi-card rendering and NVIDIA's PureVideo HD.
The 8400GS is designed for those who need more graphics processing than their CPU can handle. It processes video data with 16 stream processors fed by 256MB of 64-bit double-pumping GDDR2 SDRAM running at 533MHz to deliver 1920 x 1200 resolution. The core clock runs at 459Mhz and the 400MHz lets you use two monitors for increased workflow, or wide-screen gaming.
Video can be streamed via S-Video or HDTV outputs. An onboard fan aids board cooling and case airflow so you're ready to go right out of the box. Choose the NVIDIA GeForce 8400GS card for stellar graphics and versatile video output at a price that won't break the bank.
- NVIDIA Unified Architecture with GigaThread TechnologyThe fully-unified shader core dynamically allocates processing power to geometry, vertex, physics and pixel shading operations, delivering incredibly true-to-life 3D graphics. In addition, the massively multi-threaded architecture supports thousands of independent, simultaneous threads, providing extreme processing efficiency in advanced, next generation shader programs.
- Full Microsoft DirectX 10 SupportThe DirectX 10 GPU with full Shader Model 4.0 support delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film-quality effects.
- NVIDIA Lumenex EngineThe NVIDIA Lumenex Engine supports 128-bit and 64-bit floating point HDR with up to 16X anti-aliasing, delivering vividly realistic lighting effects while obliterating "jaggies".
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD TechnologyThe combination of high-definition video decoding acceleration and post-processing delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color and precise image scaling for all video content, especially movies.
- Built for Microsoft Windows VistaBuilt for Windows Vista, NVIDIA's fourth-generation GPU architecture offers users the best possible experience using the Windows Aero 3D graphical user interface available in Microsoft latest operating system.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy