A great solution for office, casual games and other non graphics-intensive tasks, the entry-level EVGA GeForce GT 520 VGA card offers decent performance with ultra-friendly price tag to meet your needs. It's built around 48 CUDA Cores with 1GB 64-bit DDR3 memory. And with the cutting edge architecture and an array of technology innovations, your multimedia application such as playback of 1080p online video, Blu-ray 3D movies, photo rendering and video editing can be completed fast and smoothly. You web surfing and Windows 7 operation also benefit from the GPU acceleration for richer experience. An HDMI port is included for easy connection to large format display.
- Microsoft DirectX 11 SupportDirectX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API’s key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
- NVIDIA CUDA TechnologyCUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
- NVIDIA PhysX TechnologyFull support for PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
- Hardware Video Decode AccelerationThe combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video.
- Blu-Ray 3D SupportEnable a theater quality 3D in your home with seamless support for 1080p Blu-Ray 3D discs across any compatible 3D viewing system over HDMI, including active-shutter glasses and passive polarized displays.