Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
EVGA GeForce GT 610 DirectX 12 (feature level 11_0) 01G-P3-2616-KR 1GB 64-Bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card
- 1GB 64-Bit DDR3
- Core Clock 810 MHz
- 2 x DVI 1 x mini HDMI
- 48 CUDA Cores
- PCI Express 2.0 x16
The powerful new GeForce GT 600-series architecture delivers not only state-of-the-art features and technology, but also gives you truly game-changing performance different from the way you experience all your favorite titles now and in the future.
- NVIDIA CUDA TechnologyCUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
- NVIDIA PhysX TechnologyFull support for NVIDIA PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical SyncNothing is more distracting than framerate stuttering and screen tearing. The first tends to occur when framerates are low, the second when framerates are high. Adaptive V-Sync is a smarter way to render frames. At high framerates, V-sync is enabled to eliminate tearing, at low frame rates, it's disabled to minimize stuttering. It gets rid of distractions so you can get on with gaming.
- NVIDIA FXAA TechnologyShader-based anti-aliasing technology available from the NVIDIA Control Panel enables ultra-fast anti-aliasing in hundreds of PC games.
- Blu-ray 3D SupportConnect your PC to any 3D enabled TV over HDMI and enjoy a cinematic 3D experience in your home with seamless support for 1080p Blu-ray 3D discs.
- Microsoft DirectX 11 SupportDirectX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API's key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- This item is covered by Ulterior Return Policy