Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 DT DirectX 12 11G-P4-6694-KR 11GB 352-Bit GDDR5X PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card
- 11GB 352-Bit GDDR5X
- Core Clock 1480 MHz
- Boost Clock 1582 MHz
- 1 x Dual-Link DVI-D 1 x HDMI 2.0b 3 x DisplayPort 1.4
- 3584 CUDA Cores
- PCI Express 3.0
EVGA iCX Technology is not JUST a Cooler
It is a combination of new PCB, Thermal Modules, LED and Precision XOC.
- Featuring a total of 11 global patents (pending and granted), iCX is efficiency perfected.
- 9 Additional Sensors and MCU's embedded on the PCB.
- Purposefully-directed Airflow Chambers.
- Newly Designed Die-Cast Baseplate and Backplate.
- Full Control Using EVGA Precision XOC.
- EVGA's iCX is the Very Definition of Interactive Cooling.
WHY WAS iCX CREATED?
After the ACX 3.0 cooler was verified to operate within spec on Power and Memory section from independent third party testing, we determined that on an enthusiast graphics card, one thermal sensor is just not enough. On an enthusiast graphics card, equal importance should be given to the Power and Memory, not just focused on GPU. This type of thinking required a drastic change in the way thermal management is performed on a graphics card.
WITH EVGA iCX TECHNOLOGY, A NEW ERA OF PC GAMING IS COMING!
- Simultaneous Multi-Projection
- VR Ready
- NVIDIA Ansel
- NVIDIA SLI w/ HB Bridge Support
- NVIDIA G-SYNC
- NVIDIA GameStream
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0
- Microsoft DirectX 12
- Vulkan API
- OpenGL 4.5 Support
- Max Digital Resolution - 7680 x 4320
- HDMI 2.0b, DisplayPort 1.4 and Dual-Link DVI
- Built for EVGA Precision XOC
- Asynchronous Fans
- 9 additional temp sensors to monitor Memory and VRM
- GPU / Memory / PWM Thermal Status Indicator LEDs
- New vented heatsink fin design and pin fins for optimized airflow
- Safety fuse to protect components from damage due to improper installation or other component failures
- Redesigned cooling with L-shaped contact fins to improve contact surface area for better heat dissipation
- EVGA iCX Technology
- 3584 CUDA Cores
- Base Clock: 1480 MHz
- Boost Clock: 1582 MHz
- Bus: PCI-E 3.0
- 2-way SLI Ready
- Memory Detail: 11264 MB GDDR5X
- Memory Bit Width: 352 Bit
- Memory Clock: 11016 MHz
- Memory Speed: 0.2 ns
- Memory Bandwidth: 484 GB/s
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- This item is covered by DATA GROUP Return Policy