NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 is the world's fastest DirectX 11 GPU. With screaming performance and an innovative new thermal design, GeForce GTX 580 rips through the latest games while running quieter than the previous generation. GeForce GTX 580 – don't play DX11 without it.
EVGA announced their lineup of GeForce GTX 580 graphics cards consisting of three versions: NVIDIA reference clock speed version, Superclocked variant and the single-slot FTW Hydro Copper 2 edition. The EVGA GeForce GTX 580 015-P3-1582-AR (Superclocked, 797MHz core clock speed) is based on a new 40 nm GF110 core with 512 CUDA cores, and 1536 MB of GDDR5 memory over a 384-bit memory interface, and supports all the premium GTX gaming technologies such as NVIDIA Surround, 3D Vision, PhysX and SLI.
- Microsoft DirectX 11 SupportDirectX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API’s key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
- NVIDIA PhysX TechnologyFull support for NVIDIA PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision, 3D Vision Surround ReadyNVIDIA 3D Vision brings a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. Expand your games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate “inside the game” experience with the power of NVIDIA 3D Vision and SLI technologies. NVIDIA Surround also supports triple screen gaming with non-stereo displays.
- NVIDIA SLI TechnologyIndustry leading NVIDIA SLI technology offers amazing performance scaling for the world’s premier gaming solution.
- NVIDIA CUDA TechnologyCUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD TechnologyThe combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video.