A new choice of weapon for serious gamers, the EVGA GeForce GTX 750 delivers powerful yet ultra-efficient performance at an incredible value. Based on the next-generation NVIDIA Maxwell architecture, the GTX 750 boasts 512 CUDA Cores and a 1GB GDDR5 memory that work side by side, delivering 25% more performance and up to twice the power efficiency of previous generation GPUs. Plus, with GeForce GTX gaming technologies like NVIDIA GPU Boost, G-SYNC, and GeForce Experience, you'll get a fully evolved experience in your PC gaming.
This model comes with an additional 6-pin power input connector for an additional 35% power delivery, giving you an extra 80MHz overclocking headroom over the standard design. Along with the highly acclaimed ACX cooler for efficient yet quiet cooling, your gaming experience steps up to a new level.
- +25 Watts via a 6-pin Power InputThe bonus 6-pin power input connector provides an additional 25 watts, giving you an increase in power of 35%! This increase in power gives the card significantly improved overclocking headroom, on average around 80MHz above the maximum clock of the standard card.
- ACX CoolingThe new double ball bearing ACX cooler from EVGA redefines traditional enthusiast coolers. Starting with a 40% increase in heatsink volume, the EVGA ACX is more efficient at dissipating heat, allowing for 15% lower GPU temperatures. A reinforcement baseplate maintains a straight PCB, and helps lower mosfet temperatures by 7% and memory temperatures by 15%. EVGA also spent time to ensure that even the fan blades were of the highest quality, with a 700% increase in strength, and a 25% lower weight when compared to traditional dual fan designs. This makes the fans 20% more efficient by requiring lower power levels. Of course, EVGA is also using double ball bearing fans which offer a 12-year lifespan! Don't settle for the low-quality materials found in competitors cooling solutions on your high-end product; EVGA offers the best!
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0 TechnologyDynamically maximizes clock speeds based on workload and allows enthusiast-class controls such as temperature target and fan controls, extra over-voltage headroom, and optimizations for water-cooling solutions. This allows greater customization and overclocking options and enables gamers to push performance to new levels.
- NVIDIA G-SYNCNVIDIA G-SYNC monitors feature revolutionary NVIDIA technology that eliminates screen tearing and VSync input lag, and enhances the capabilities of existing monitor panels, resulting in the smoothest, fastest, most responsive gaming experience ever seen. The result: scenes appear instantly. Objects are sharper. Game play is smoother. Every time.
- GeForce Experience with ShadowPlayThe easiest way to optimize your games and keep your drivers up to date, the GeForce Experience application automatically notifies you of new driver releases from NVIDIA. With a single click, you’ll be able to update the driver directly, without leaving your desktop. The latest version introduces GeForce ShadowPlay. Fast, free and easy-to-use, ShadowPlay is a new approach to gameplay recording, utilizing an on-board H.264 encoder built into GeForce GTX 600 and 700 Series graphics cards, and an innovative recording mode that shadows your every in-game move.
- NVIDIA PhysX TechnologyFull support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.