The EVGA GeForce GTX 760 marks an evolution in gaming performance: an insanely fast, smooth, and whisper-quiet experience every time. The powerful NVIDIA Kepler GPU GTX 760, of 1152 cores and 4GB of GDDR5 graphics memory, delivers an awesome gaming performance. NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0 technology pushes PC performance to new levels with precise controls. And equipped with an EVGA ACX cooler, the EVGA GeForce GTX 760 provides you with an extremely quiet and reliable gaming experience.
- EVGA ACX CoolerWith a 40% increase in heatsink volume, the EVGA ACX is more efficient at dissipating heat, allowing for 15% lower GPU temperatures. A reinforcement baseplate maintains a straight PCB, and helps lower mosfet temperatures by 7%, and memory by 15%. Even the fan blades are of the highest quality; with a 700% increase in strength, and 25% lower weight when compared to competitors. This makes the fans 20% more efficient by requiring lower power levels. The double ball bearing prolongs the fans' lifespan to up to 12 years.
- Kepler GPU ArchitectureNVIDIA's Kepler GPU architecture has been designed from the ground up not just for maximum performance in the latest DirectX 11 games, but also for optimal performance per watt. The new SMX streaming multiprocessor is twice as efficient as the prior generation, and the new geometry engine draws triangles twice as fast. The result is world-class performance and the highest image quality in an elegant, power-efficient graphics card.
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0This brand-new technology allows gamers to push PC performance to the maximum with precise controls. GPU Boost 2.0 intelligently monitors work with advanced controls – like GPU temperature target, overclocking, and overvoltage – to ensure the GPU works at the ultimate performance.
- Two New Anti-Aliasing Modes: FXAA and TXAAAnti-aliasing smoothes out “jaggies” (jagged edges) but can be demanding on framerates. Fast Approximate Anti-Aliasing (FXAA) is a new anti-aliasing technology that produces beautiful smooth lines with minimal performance impact. And with Kepler-based GPUs, you'll be able to enable FXAA in hundreds of game titles through the NVIDIA Control Panel. The second mode, Temporal Anti-Aliasing (TXAA), is an in-game option that combines Multi-Sample Anti-Aliasing (MSAA), temporal filtering, and post processing for even higher visual fidelity.
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical SyncNothing is more distracting than framerate stuttering and screen tearing. The first tends to occur when framerates are low, the second when framerates are high. Adaptive V-Sync is a smarter way to render frames. At high framerates, V-sync is enabled to eliminate tearing; at low framerates, it's disabled to minimize stuttering. It gets rid of distractions so you can get on with gaming.
- NVIDIA Surround with up to Four MonitorsNothing is as breathtaking as playing your favorite games across three monitors. At 5760 x 1080, the expanded field of view fully engages your peripheral vision and provides for the most immersive experience in racing and flight simulators. Add a fourth display to keep tabs on chat, email, or web while you are gaming.