Your gaming will not be the same with EVGA GeForce GTX780 Graphics Card.
Based on the latest evolution of NVIDIA GPU, the GeForce GTX 780, this card is a landmark in gaming performance - an insanely fast, smooth, and whisper-quiet experience. The massively powerful NVIDIA Kepler GPU features 2304 CUDA cores - 50% more than its predecessor. Complete with 3GB of high-speed GDDR5 memory and NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0 technology, this card gives you the performance you need to game at extreme settings. The 03G-P4-3784-KR model is factory overclocked to 980MHz base clock (863MHz for standard), and 1033MHz Boost Clock (900MHz for standard), pushing the already amazing performance to a new level. This card also introduces a brand-new thermal solution – the EVGA ACX cooler – which delivers enhanced cooling capability at a reduced noise level, as well as a longer fan lifespan. Beyond performance and fans, the GeForce GTX 780 is perfectly tuned to today’s most advanced gaming technologies, with GeForce Experience for one-click driver and setting optimization, plus NVIDIA PhysX and TXAA for smooth, sharp graphics.
- EVGA ACX CoolerEVGA is introducing a brand-new cooling design, the EVGA ACX Cooler. This revolutionary double ball bearing design offers a 40% increase in heatsink volume, 15% average lower GPU and memory temperatures, and double ball bearing fans with an average lifespan of 12 years. This is a four times longer lifespan versus competitors' sleeve-bearing fans! Not to mention this fan is silent; in fact it is 15% quieter on average!
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0This brand-new technology allows gamers to push PC performance to the maximum with precise controls. GPU Boost 2.0 intelligently monitors work with advanced controls – like GPU temperature target, overclocking, and overvoltage – to ensure the GPU works at the ultimate performance.
- GeForce ExperienceThe easiest way to optimize your games and keep your drivers up to date, the GeForce Experience application automatically notifies you of new driver releases from NVIDIA. With a single click, you’ll be able to update the driver directly, without leaving your desktop.
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical SyncNothing is more distracting than framerate stuttering and screen tearing. The first tends to occur when framerates are low, the second when framerates are high. Adaptive V-Sync is a smarter way to render frames. At high framerates, V-sync is enabled to eliminate tearing; at low framerates, it's disabled to minimize stuttering. It gets rid of distractions so you can get on with gaming.
- NVIDIA Surround with up to Four MonitorsNothing is as breathtaking as playing your favorite games across three monitors. At 5760 x 1080, the expanded field of view fully engages your peripheral vision and provides for the most immersive experience in racing and flight simulators. Add a fourth display to keep tabs on chat, email, or the web while you are gaming.
- TXAA Anti-AliasingAnti-aliasing helps to smooth out jagged lines in games. Existing techniques like MSAA are effective at removing jagged lines in still images, but struggle with crawling and shimmering artifacts when the player is in motion. TXAA is a new anti-aliasing mode that combines MSAA, temporal filtering, and post processing for the highest edge quality and minimal shimmering during gameplay.