Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
EVGA GeForce GTX 960 02G-P4-2962-KR 2GB SC GAMING, Only 6.8 inches, Perfect for mITX Build Graphics Card
- 2GB 128-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 1216 MHz
- Boost Clock 1279 MHz
- 1 x Dual-link DVI-I
- 1 x Dual-link DVI-D 1 x HDMI 2.0 1 x DisplayPort 1.2
- 1024 CUDA Cores 1024 Stream Processors
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
The EVGA GeForce GTX 960 delivers incredible performance, power efficiency, and gaming technologies that only NVIDIA Maxwell technology can offer. This is the perfect upgrade, offering 60% faster performance and twice the power efficiency of previous-generation cards*. Plus, it features VXGI for realistic lighting, support for smooth, tear-free NVIDIA G-SYNC technology, and Dynamic Super Resolution for 4K-quality gaming on 1080P displays.
This EVGA GTX 960 features a small footprint allowing it to fit comfortably within much smaller cases and still leave you the room to work. This card is the ideal solution for a mITX case such as the EVGA Hadron or other small form factor chassis. Featuring dual DVI, DisplayPort and HDMI, this card provides you a broad range of monitor support for single or multiple display solutions, all while using a single 6-pin PCI-E power connector making it easy to attach to almost any PSU while keeping power consumption down. An all-around contender, bringing excellent value and performance to gamers.
1. Standard length enthusiast graphics card fills almost the entire length of an mITX platform.
2. At only 6.8 inches, you will gain 3.7 inches of room over standard length enthusiast cards*, giving you some much needed space, making assembly quicker and easier.
Featuring a brand new look and layout, this popular application has been updated to show all of the GeForce GTX 980/970 vitals.
- Key Features
- Built-in stress tester to find and report artifacts
- Benchmark function to quickly test your performance
- CPU Burn In Module
- Built-in log functionality
What's in the Box?
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Micron Tech Return Policy