Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
EVGA GeForce GTX 970 04G-P4-2974-KR 4GB SC GAMING w/ACX 2.0, Silent Cooling Graphics Card
- VR Ready
- DirectX 12 Ready
- GameStream to NVIDIA SHIELD
- 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 1165 MHz
- Boost Clock 1317 MHz
- 1 x Dual-link DVI-I
- 1 x Dual-link DVI-D 1 x HDMI 2.0 1 x DisplayPort 1.2
- 1664 CUDA Cores 1664 Stream Processors
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
The new EVGA GeForce GTX 970 is powered by the next-generation NVIDIA Maxwell architecture, giving you incredible performance, unmatched power efficiency, and cutting-edge features.
Maxwell is the most advanced GPU architecture ever made, designed to be the engine of next-generation gaming. Inspired by light, it was designed to solve some of the most complex lighting and graphics challenges in visual computing. For the first time, gaming GPUs can dynamically render indirect light using the new VXGI (Voxed Global Illumination technology. ) Scenes are significantly more lifelike as light interacts more realistically in the game environment.
EVGA is also proud to introduce the best graphics card cooler ever
250% Lower fan power
400% Longer Lifespan
With optimized Swept fan blades, double ball bearings and an extreme low power motor, EVGA ACX 2.0 delivers more air flow with less power, unlocking additional power for the GPU.
BUILT FOR DIRECTX® 12
Introducing EVGA PrecisionX™ 16 version 5.3.5 with full support for Microsoft DirectX® 12 OSD support. This latest version of EVGA PrecisionX™ adds new features, overclocking support, functionality, and full support for the upcoming Microsoft DirectX® 12 API.Key Features
- Full support for Microsoft DirectX® 12 API
- Redesigned OSD interface with RGB color support
- Available on Steam or as a separate download
EVGA OC SCANNER
Featuring a brand new look and layout, this popular application has been updated to show all of the GeForce® GTX™ 960 vitals.Key Features
- Built-in stress tester to find and report artifacts
- Benchmark function to quickly test your performance
- CPU Burn In Module
- Built-in log functionality
- NVIDIA Dynamic Super Resolution Technology
- NVIDIA MFAA Technology
- NVIDIA GameWorks Technology
- NVIDIA GameStream Technology
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Ready
- Microsoft DirectX 12 (feature level 12_1)
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
- NVIDIA Surround Technology
- NVIDIA SLI Ready
- NVIDIA CUDA Technology
- OpenGL 4.4 Support
- OpenCL Support
- HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2 and Dual-link DVI
- PCI Express 3.0
- EVGA ACX 2.0 Cooling
- 1664 CUDA Cores
- Base Clock: 1165 MHz
- Boost Clock: 1317 MHz
- Bus: PCI-E 3.0
- 2-way, 3-way SLI Ready
- Memory Detail: 4096 MB GDDR5
- Memory Bit Width: 256 Bit
- Memory Clock: 7010 MHz
- Memory Speed: 0.28 ns
- Memory Bandwidth: 224.3 GB/s
Paul's Hardware 2014/10/01
".. I was able to overclock significantly and that is one of the great benefits of the 970, one of the benefits of the Maxwell architecture allows for some pretty insane overclocks....."
"Overclocking our sample worked extremely well, reaching the highest clocks inn our GTX 970 test group. Memory topped out at beyond 2 GHz, in part due to the card's well-overclocking Samsung chips. EVGA's heatsink does not cool the memory chips with the baseplate, but uses the fans' airflow instead, an approach that works quite well."
"With the ACX/ACX 2.0, EVGA designed a special heatsink with a lot of dissipation surfaces. To maximize dissipation volume, EVGA used a few tricks, such as tall fins at the sides of the cooler. The heatsink was designed in such a way to minimize airflow turbulence between the fans, with clever barriers directing the airflow."
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 60 days
- This item is covered by DATA GROUP Return Policy