GeForce GTX TITAN, the NVIDIA’s latest release that boasts the powerful NVIDIA Kepler architecture technology that drives the Oak Ridge National Laboratory's Titan supercomputer now comes to your desktop to revolutionize your gaming experience.
The EVGA GeForce GTX TITAN combines extraordinary power, advanced control features with EVGA Precision X, and game-changing thermal and acoustic capabilities to provide an entirely new class of super-performance graphics cards.
- Screaming FastNVIDIA Kepler architecture gives you 2,688 NVIDIA CUDA cores and 4.5 teraflops of gaming horsepower. Plus, GTX TITAN delivers a 384-bit memory interface running at a blazing fast 6 Gbps for an amazing 288 GB/s of memory bandwidth—enough power to handle even the most extreme high-resolution games.
- Gaming perfection, inside and out.GTX TITAN's innovative vapor chamber technology uses water to transfer heat away through the process of evaporation. An extended fin-stack allows maximum area to transfer heat out of the system and keep it running cool. Together, they give you extreme gaming performance without extreme temperatures. Its streamlined airflow design keeps GTX TITAN whisper-quiet for a more immersive gaming experience. The fan's precise control software also minimizes disruptions by gradually increasing its speed. With acoustics like this, you're always in stealth mode.
- Premium CraftsmanshipGTX TITAN is beautiful inside and out. It's meticulously crafted from the highest materials to give you a truly unique device with unprecedented performance. Made from high-quality cast aluminum and a liquid magnesium alloy, its design evokes the spirit of a supercomputer and the enormous capability within: a blistering-fast Kepler GPU and astonishing graphics horsepower to deliver the ultimate PC gaming experience.
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0This brand new technology allows gamers to push PC performance to the maximum with precise controls. GPU Boost 2.0 intelligently monitors work with even more advanced controls like GPU temperature target, overclocking, and overvoltage to ensure the GPU works at the ultimate performance.
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical SyncNothing is more distracting than framerate stuttering and screen tearing. The first tends to occur when framerates are low, the second when framerates are high. Adaptive V-Sync is a smarter way to render frames. At high framerates, V-sync is enabled to eliminate tearing, at low frame rates, it's disabled to minimize stuttering. It gets rid of distractions so you can get on with gaming.
- NVIDIA PhysX TechnologyFull support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.