Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 KO GAMING Video Card, 06G-P4-2066-KR, 6GB GDDR6, Dual Fans, Metal Backplate
- Real Boost Clock: 1680 MHz; Memory Detail: 6144MB GDDR6
- Real-Time RAY TRACING in games for cutting-edge, hyper-realistic graphics
- Dual Fans offer higher performance cooling and low acoustic noise
- Built for EVGA Precision X1 + All-Metal Backplate, Pre-Installed
EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 KO and RTX 2060 KO ULTRA are the new editions to EVGA's RTX line up. Experience superior cooling, superior overclocking, and superior performance.
The new GeForce RTX Series cards deliver everything you need to rule your game. They're powered by the Turing architecture and feature more cores and higher clocks. This gives you up to 30% faster performance than the original RTX 20 Series and 6X the performance of previous-generation 10 Series GPUs.
See every game come alive with ray tracing that delivers physically accurate shadows, reflections, and lighting. And tap into Tensor Cores for super-powerful AI-processing. Advanced memory, performance boosts, and processing technologies make these GPUs the perfect weapon for hardcore gamers...
Introducing EVGA Precision X1. With a brand new layout, completely new codebase, new features and more, the new EVGA Precision X1 software is faster, easier and better than ever. Real-time monitoring through the power connector and PCIe bus available in the all-new EVGA Precision X1!
Real-Time Ray Tracing
Built for EVGA Precision X1
Game Ready Drivers
NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible
NVIDIA GeForce Experience
NVIDIA GPU Boost
Microsoft DirectX 12 API, Vulkan API, OpenGL 4/5
HDMI 2.0b, DisplayPort 1.4 and Dual-Link DVI
CUDA Cores: 1,920
Boost Clock: 1,680MHz
Bus Type: PCIe 3.0
Memory Detail: 6,144MB GDDR6
Memory Bit Width: 192-Bit
Memory Clock: 14,000MHz Effective
Memory Bandwidth: 336GB/s
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 60 days
- This item is covered by DATA GROUP Return Policy