Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 XC GAMING, 08G-P4-2182-KR, 8GB GDDR6, Dual HDB Fans & RGB LED
- NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture gives up to 6X Faster Performance compared to previous-generation graphics cards
- Real-Time RAY TRACING in games for cutting-edge, hyper-realistic graphics
- Dual HDB Fans offer higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise
- Adjustable RGB LED offers configuration options for all your PC lighting needs
- Built for EVGA Precision X1 - EVGA's all-new tuning utility monitors your graphics card and gives you the power to overclock like a pro!
EVGA GeForce RTX 20-Series graphics cards ofer you more ways top keep your system cooler than ever before. Offering a variety of fan choices, heatsink sizes, and cooling technologies. You can select the card that fits your syustem perfectly.
EVGA GeForce RTX 20-Series 2.75 Slot Cards are larger, but allow for better airflow and air pressure. Utilizing a taller fan hub, these fans are specifically designed for the thicker heatsink to apply more force with less noise.
Need more space? EVGA GeForce RTX 20-Series 2 Slot Cards give you more space without sacrificing cooling performance or acoustic noise. To make up for the smaller heatsink size, the EVGA GeForce RTX 2 Slot Cards use a smaller fan hub to increase the blade size, which increases airflow and remains quiet.
Legendary EVGA support to assist 24/7, EVGA Step-Up Program, Forums, Gaming Servers and more to help you game and share.
Real-Time Ray Tracing
Game Ready Drivers
Microsoft®DirectX®12 API, Vulkan API, OpenGL 4/5
DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0b
Designed for USB Type-C™ and VirtualLink™
Adjustable RGB LED
Built for EVGA Precision X1
CUDA Cores: 2944
Boost Clock: 1800 MHz
Bus: PCIe 3.0
NVLink - 2-Way SLI Ready
Memory Detail: 8192 MB GDDR6
Memory Bit Width: 256 Bit
Memory Clock: 14000 MHz
Memory Bandwidth: 448 GB/s
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- This item is covered by DATA GROUP Return Policy