Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G5, 80 Plus Gold 1000W, Fully Modular, Eco Mode with FDB Fan, 10 Year Warranty, Includes Power ON Self Tester, Compact 150mm Size, Power Supply 220-G5-1000-X1
- 80 PLUS Gold certified, with 91% efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Fully Modular to reduce clutter and improve airflow
- 100% Japanese Capacitors, Active Clamp +DC-DC Converter design to improve 3.3V. / 5V. Stability
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing Fan and EVGA ECO Mode for ultra-quiet operation and increased lifespan
- 10 Year Limited Warranty and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support
EVGA SuperNOVA G5
Green is the new gold
A premium-grade power supply that offers stable, reliable power for your mainstream to high-end desktop, even with multiple GPUs. As the successor to the award-winning G3 series, the G5 power supplies continue to push the envelope with the latest certifications and Intel power-on standards. Starting with 80 PLUS Gold certification, fully-modular cable design, 100% Japanese capacitors, and an ultra-quiet 135mm Fluid Dynamic bearing fan with EVGA ECO mode, these power supplies are built for performance and silence. And full suite of protections safeguards your components and entire system from power anomalies.
80 PLUS Certification ensures your power supply isn't wasting power and turning it into excess heat. Under typical load, this power supply is 91% efficient or higher.
The G5 power supplies also feature an active clamp circuit design, DC-to-DC converter, and active PFC to provide tight voltage regulation and low ripple and noise.
Use only the cables you need, reducing cable clutter and improving case airflow.
Get the most reliability and greatest performance with the use of the highest possible quality Japanese Capacitors.
Aluminum Solid State Capacitors improve efficiency and reduce the impact of environmental factors after power is converted to DC, but before it leaves the power supply.
The G5 features a larger fan than the G3 to reduce noise without increasing the size of the power supply.
The EVGA G5 Series also includes a full suite of protections (OCP, OVP, UVP, OPP, SCP, and OTP) for safety and security, and are covered by EVGA's industry-leading Customer Support.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- This item is covered by BuyOnline Return Policy