Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
FSP 450W Micro ATX12V / SFX12V 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply with Intel Haswell Ready (FSP450-60GHS(85)-R1)
OUT OF STOCK.
- Micro ATX12V
- 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified
- 115 / 230 V 47 - 63 Hz
- +3.3V@21A, +5V@22A, +12V1@18A, +12V2@18A, -12V@0.5A, +5VSB@2.5A
FSP450-60GHS (85)-R Micro ATX 450-watt power supply unit is an 80 PLUS BRONZE CERTIFIED power supply designed to fit most compact small form factor PC systems with high-power output in mind. Power specification is fully compatible to Intel and AMD power CPU and standard PC configurations. It features true 450-watt power output and 80mm cooling fan with thermal sensing technology. It is an excellent choice for compact, small form factor systems integration that demands higher power output requirement. FSP Quality Assurance Program, a manufacturer’s direct service guarantees quality and performance for a period of 3-Year, included. All models are qualified for RoHS, Lead-Free, Green Product (G.P) global environmental friendly status.
- 450-watt Total Continuous Output at 50°CThe FSP450-60GHS(85)-R Micro ATX PSU is capable of delivering rock-solid 450W of continuous output at a temperature rating of 50ºC for both AMD/Intel systems.
- 80 PLUS Bronze CertifiedThe 80 PLUS Bronze certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 82% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life. This PSU also features 1-watt standby power to saver more energy.
- 80mm Cooling FanThe thermal controlled 80mm cooling fan ensures excellent cooling performance as well as silent operation.
- Compatible with SFX or ATX ChassisDesigned to fit in SFX computer cases, FSP450-60GHS (85)-R MICRO ATX 450-WATT power supply unit also includes a SFX to PS2 bracket for use in standard ATX cases.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy