A new experience to digitize, organize and share information. This scanner is fast, easy to use, and produces superb, high-quality images, all with the press of one button. A 50-sheet ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) makes quick work of dealing with voluminous files. Simply open the document chute, and ScanSnap is ready to go. Fast start-up and stable feeding performance provide you with a peace of mind while you carry out your tasks.
Optimized user experience
ScanSnap iX1600 comes with a 4.3-inch touch screen and provides ease-of-use so that users can complete scanning to data utilization, with just "one touch".
Customize to your preference
The device comes with around 30 profiles by default and enables up to 30 customizations. Customize the profile icons on the touch screen according to your scanning needs from data organization to utilization.
Scan anywhere you want, whenever you want
Wi-Fi (2.4/5GHz*1) compatibility allows you to directly connect to your smart devices*2 or cloud services*3 without PC. While the device uses existing Wi-Fi environments in Access Point Connect Mode*4, connection is also possible in environments without Wi-Fi using Direct Connect Mode, as the scanner itself functions as an access point.
* 1 Availability may vary depending on region. 5 GHz Wi-Fi is not available with Direct Connect Mode.
* 2 The ScanSnap Connect Application is required when using smart devices.
* 3 Available services vary by region.
* 4 Access Point Connect Mode requires a Wi-Fi access point or router.
Ideal for team sharing
A single unit that can be shared with company colleagues and family members with 4 users licenses*. Filter through the set profiles to display personal icons for easy operation.
* It comes with multiple software licenses: 4 for ScanSnap Home, 4 for ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap, and 1 for Kofax (Win/Mac). Additional licenses may be purchased for ScanSnap Home.
Stress-free usability for any users
The iX1600 comes with an intuitive interface that is easy to use and provides you with a peace of mind while you carry out your tasks.
Steady and versatile paper feeding
Inheriting the Ultrasonic Sensor and the Brake Roller from our business scanners, the iX1600 continues to provide superior reliability for various paper types. Each paper is fed individually to prevent feeding errors.
Have images clean all the time
Receive notifications on the touch screen whenever Dust Detection spots dust that may result in streaked images. Maintenance notification beforehand enables you to reduce the hassle of time-consuming rescans.
Even if streaks do appear on scanned images, the Streak Reduction function removes them, reducing the hassle of time-consuming rescans.
Scan receipts and much more
Scan larger-sized documents, like A3 documents that need to be bi-folded, envelopes, and much more, with Manual Scan Mode.* Documents that are typically difficult to scan in Normal Scan Mode can now be captured without any issues.
Effortlessly scan small documents with the Receipt Guide. No need to be concerned about fixing receipts and business cards that tend to curl or skew. Designed to be a comfortable fit even when the cover is closed, it reduces handling of documents before hitting the scan button.
* Manual Scan Mode is available when using ScanSnap Home.
Best experience with ScanSnap Home
ScanSnap Home combines all your favorite functions into one and is the ultimate platform to utilize scanned data in various ways. Easily manage, edit and utilize data from documents, business cards, receipts and photos with the software. You can scan large volumes of various types of documents from color photos to double-sided landscape documents with a host of intelligent automatic image processing functions.
Connect to ScanSnap Cloud without the PC
ScanSnap Cloud delivers scanned data directly from your ScanSnap iX1600 to your favorite cloud services without a computer or mobile device. The software automatically classifies your file type by documents, receipts, business cards and photos, and sends it to the appropriate cloud based on your pre-set profiles. You simply need to select a profile that is set to connect to ScanSnap Cloud and press the Scan button on the iX1600's touch screen. Your scanned data can then be managed within your selected cloud service.
Includes Adobe Acrobat DC Pro for Mac or PC
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC features:
- 1-year license — a $179 value
- Create PDFs and export to Word, Excel, or PowerPoint
- Edit text and images right in your PDF
- Easily create, fill, sign, and send forms
- Share PDFs for viewing, reviewing, signing, and track activity
- Open PDFs are protected by Microsoft Information Protection solutions, including Azure Information Protection and Office 365
- Compare two versions of a PDF to review all differences
- Turn scanned documents into editable, searchable PDFs
- Take advantage of advanced mobile editing features
- Validate and fix PDFs for ISO and accessibility standards