Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 (PC3 14900) Desktop Memory Model F3-1866C9D-16GSR
- DDR3 1866 (PC3 14900)
- Timing 9-10-9-28
- CAS Latency 9
- Voltage 1.50V
The G.SKILL Sniper Gaming Series memory kit is designed to complement dual-channel-based chipsets, and eliminates data bottlenecks by doubling your memory bandwidth. Optimized for speed, low latency, and high stability, the Sniper Gaming Series memory is the perfect solution to build a more responsive system.
- Dual-Channel DDR3 1866Reaching the optimal balance between the sheer speed of DDR3 and low latency, the G.SKILL Sniper Gaming Series DDR3 memory kit is rated at 1866MHz 9-10-9-28 to provide ample computing capability to the Intel LGA1155 and AMD APU/AM3+ platforms.
- Support for Intel XMPIntel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP) technology provides a robust, profile-based overclocking solution for novice and experienced overclockers. Easily overclock your platform by selecting the predefined profile in the BIOS, or manually adjust the frequency and timings to extract the maximum performance from your system.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy