Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
G.SKILL 1GB 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Desktop Memory Model F2-6400PHU1-1GBNR
OUT OF STOCK.
- DDR2 800 (PC2 6400)
- Timing 5-5-5-15
- CAS Latency 5
- Voltage 1.90V - 2.00V
Add some excitement to your system with the G.Skill 1GB 800 MHz DDR2 SDRAM desktop memory kit. This module flies, clocking 800 MHz with 1 solid gig of DDR2 memory. While it meets the needs of anyone looking for more system muscle, G.Skill manufactured this speedy stick with the overclocking enthusiast and tech-savvy shopper in mind. For building a new system from the ground up, or for giving your PC a big-time upgrade, installation of this memory stick is a breeze.
A recipient of worldwide technological acclaim by for it’s impeccably-built RAM, G.Skill thoughtfully crafted heat spreaders into this module to deflect heat away from the memory’s core, thwarting possible meltdowns. If you’re in the market for a new system, consider the enormous savings you’ll get by purchasing this solid module instead. You will see a big-time boost in your PC’s performance and bandwidth, and still have plenty of change left for stocking up on more gaming gear!
- G.SKILL DDR2 SDRAMG.SKILL system memory provides unbelievable performance and broad compatibility for PC enthusiasts. G.SKILL system memory is 100% manually tested twice to ensure top-level product yield and quality.
- DDR2 800DDR2 800 delivers incredible performance and platform compatibility with up to 6.4GB/s memory bandwidth for the ultimate work and gaming power!
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy