Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
G.SKILL 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model F2-6400CL5D-2GBNQ
In stock. Limit 10 per customer.
Ships from United States.
- DDR2 800 (PC2 6400)
- Timing 5-5-5-15
- Cas Latency 5
Add some more horsepower to your system with the G.Skill 2GB (2 X 1GB) 800MHz DDR2 SDRAM dual-channel desktop memory kit. These crimson red sticks race at rate of 800 MHz and supply your system with a sizable 2-gig dose of DDR2 memory. While meeting the needs of anyone looking for more system muscle, these were manufactured with the overclocking enthusiast and tech-savvy shopper in mind. For those building extreme systems or planning revolutionary upgrades, G.Skill made this product just for you. Installation of these memory sticks is a breeze, and you’ll be all set to fly in no time.
A recipient of international awards and prestige, G.Skill thoughtfully crafted heat spreaders into these modules to deflect thermal energy away from their core. If you’re in the market for a new system, consider the enormous savings of purchasing this 2GB kit instead. You will see an extraordinary boost in your PC’s performance and bandwidth, and still have plenty of change left for stocking up on more gaming gear!
- G.SKILL DDR2 SDRAMG.SKILL system memory provides unbelievable performance and broad compatibility for PC enthusiasts. G.SKILL system memory is 100% manually tested twice to ensure top-level product yield and quality.
- DDR2 800DDR2 800 delivers incredible performance and platform compatibility with up to 6.4GB/s memory bandwidth per channel for the ultimate work and gaming power!
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy