- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
G.SKILL Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model F3-1333C9D-8GAO
- DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666)
- Timing 9-9-9
- CAS Latency 9
- Voltage 1.50V
This G.SKILL Ares Series memory kit is designed to complement dual channel based chipsets, and eliminates data bottlenecks by doubling your memory bandwidth. Optimized for speed, low latency, and high stability, Ares Series memory is the perfect solution to build a responsive system.
- Dual-Channel DDR3 1333Reaching the optimal balance between the sheer speed of DDR3 and low latency, the G.SKILL F3-1333C9D-8GAO DDR3 memory kit is rated at 1333MHz 9-9-9 to provide ample computing capability for the Intel LGA1155/LGA1156 and AMD AM3/Llano/AM3+ platforms.
- Support for Intel XMPIntel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP) technology provides a robust, profile-based overclocking solution for novice and experienced overclockers. Easily overclock your platform by selecting the predefined profile in the BIOS, or manually adjust the frequency and timings to extract the maximum performance from your system.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy