The Galaxy Radeon GTX 680 GC version graphics card features fully redesigned PCB, factory overclocked GeForce GTX 680 at 1110MHz for extra performance, and a high-efficiency dual fan cooling solution.
Based on the much anticipated new architecture Kepler (the successor to the Fermi architecture), the NVIDIA GTX 680 is not only the world’s fastest GPU but also the most power efficient one. The streaming multiprocessor is redesigned for optimal performance per watt. GPU Boost technology is also employed to dynamically increase clock speed to improve performance within the card's power budget.
With GTX 680, gaming is smoother. FXAA and the new TXAA eliminate jaggies. Games get super smooth edges without tanking the performance. Adaptive V-Sync improves upon a feature that many gamers swear by. So you can play with V-sync enabled and not worry about sudden dips in framerate. Finally, a single GPU now powers a full NVIDIA Surround setup plus an accessory display. There is simply no better way to play a racing game or flight simulator. Add in NVIDIA PhysX technology, and the GTX 680 delivers an amazingly rich gaming experience. For upgraded gaming experience, SLI technology lets you link up to three GeForce GTX 680s together.
- High efficient dual-fan coolingThe Galaxy GTX 680 GC’s custom dual fan cooler is built with specially designed fan blades that significantly reduce noise even at high speeds for a quieter card and more enjoyable gaming experience. These fans are encased in a sleek aluminum shroud with LED effects for a cool, high-tech aesthetic. The cooler is also equipped with quad nickel-plated heat pipes for more efficient cooling under high loads. Overclocking enthusiasts will find the improved cooling of the Galaxy GTX 680 GC to be indispensable for pushing their clocks to the absolute maximum for the best possible performance.
- Kepler GPU ArchitectureNVIDIA's Kepler GPU architecture has been designed from the ground up not just for maximum performance in the latest DirectX 11 games, but optimal performance per watt. The new SMX streaming multiprocessor is twice as efficient as the prior generation and the new geometry engine draws triangles twice as fast. The result is world class performance and the highest image quality in an elegant and power efficient graphics card.
- NVIDIA GPU BoostUp until now, GPUs have operated at a fixed clock speed when playing 3D games, even if they have the potential to run faster. GPU Boost intelligently monitors graphics work load and increases the clock speed whenever possible. The result is that the GPU always performs at its peak and you get the highest framerate possible.
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical SyncNothing is more distracting than framerate stuttering and screen tearing. The first tends to occur when framerates are low, the second when framerates are high. Adaptive V-Sync is a smarter way to render frames. At high framerates, V-sync is enabled to eliminate tearing, at low frame rates, it's disabled to minimize stuttering. It gets rid of distractions so you can get on with gaming.
- NVIDIA Surround with Up To Four MonitorsNothing is as breathtaking as playing your favorite games across three monitors. At 5760 x 1080, the expanded field of view fully engages human peripheral vision and provides for the most immersive experience in racing and flight simulators. Add in a fourth display to keep tabs on chat, email or web while you are gaming.
- Two New Anti-aliasing Modes: FXAA and TXAAAnti-aliasing smoothes out jagged edges but can be demanding on framerates. FXAA is a new antialiasing technology that produces beautiful smooth lines with minimal performance impact. And with Kepler based GPUs, you'll be able to enable FXAA in hundreds of game titles through the NVIDIA Control Panel. The second mode, TXAA, is an in-game option that combines MSAA, temporal filtering, and post processing for even higher visual fidelity.