Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
GIGABYTE BRIX Pro GB-BXi5-4570R (rev. 1.0) Intel HM87 Black Ultra Compact PC kit
- Intel Core i5-4570R 3.20 GHz
- Intel Iris Pro 5200
- 2 x 204Pin SO-DIMM DDR3L 1600/1333
GIGABYTE GB-BXi5-4570R-BW 2 x 204Pin SO-DIMM Intel Iris Pro graphics 5200 Black BRIX Pro / Ultra Compact PC kit
- Features Intel® 4th generation Core™ processors
- Intel® Iris™ Pro graphics 5200
- Supports 2.5” thickness 7.0/9.5mm Hard Drives (1 x 6Gbps SATA3)
- Ultra compact PC design - 0.79L (62 x 111.4 x 114.4 mm)
- 1 x mSATA SSD Slot
- 2 x SO-DIMM DDR3L Slots (1333 / 1600 MHz)
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi / Bluetooth 4.0 Mini-PCIe card
- HDMI plus Mini DisplayPort Outputs (supports dual displays)
- 4K resolution output (4096 x 2304 via HDMI)
- 4 x USB 3.0
- Gigabit LAN
- Headphone jack with S/PDIF
- VESA mounting bracket (75 x 75mm + 100 x 100mm) * Wireless module inclusion may vary based on local distribution.
GIGABYTE BRIX Pro – Highly Compact, Highly Potent
The BRIX Pro takes the signature compact design philosophy of the GIGABYTE BRIX series, adding a high-performance Intel® Core™ i5 processor featuring Intel® Iris™ Pro graphics 5200. As well as a featuring a true high-performance processor that is ideally suited to CPU-intensive applications like image design and video editing, the superior graphics performance of the BRIX Pro means it’s also great for 3D gaming. Available in black and red, with a choice Intel® Core™ i5 4570R processors, the BRIX Pro is a DIY PC kit, shipping with a Wi-Fi Mini PCIe module pre-installed, plus power adapter and cable. The BRIX Pro gives users the flexibility to independently choose integrated storage and system memory sizes, with two SO-DIMM DDR3L slots plus support for both mSATA SSD and standard 2.5” HDD installation.
Intel® Iris™ Pro Graphics 5200
The BRIX Pro is one of the first devices to boast the cutting edge graphics capabilities of Intel® Iris™ Pro graphics. Based on the latest graphics architecture from Intel®, Iris™ Pro Graphics use an on-package 128M eDRAM cache that negates memory pipeline issues, greatly boosting overall performance in 3D applications.
Display and Audio Connectivity
The GIGABYTE BRIX Pro features both Mini DisplayPort and HDMI ports on the rear panel, enabling support for simultaneous dual display connectivity, making it suited to both the work place, home theater and entertainment scenarios, including casual 3D gaming. The GIGABYTE BRIX Pro also supports the latest 4K displays via HDMI. Audio connectivity includes SPDIF audio via a front panel connector, useful in Home Theater scenarios that use an A/V receiver.
USB 3.0 and Network Connectivity
The GIGABYTE BRIX Pro provides four USB 3.0 ports* (2x front plus 2x rear) offering improved connectivity for peripherals, storage devices and more. In addition to including a Gigabit Ethernet port, the GIGABYTE BRIX Pro also includes a Mini PCIe module offering IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi and the latest Bluetooth 4.0, providing connectivity for low power Bluetooth devices and peripherals, as well as allowing users to easily connect their mobile devices.
Bundled with a VESA bracket, the BRIX Pro can easily be mounted behind a monitor or HDTV making it discreetly hidden from view. This offers a simple and elegant way to turn any VESA-compliant display or TV into a full-featured PC or digital signage unit.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy