Fans? We don’t need noisy fans. Gigabyte put a high efficiency heatsink on their GeForce 7300GT based PCI-E based video card for great cooling with absolutely no noise. This makes it a great choice for a media server since there’s no extra fan noise to cause a disturbance. On board there is 256MB of GDDR2 memory to handle the needs of today’s operating systems.
V-Tuner 3 lets you monitor and over-clock your video subsystem for maximum performance. It auto-detects the most suitable settings, eliminating guesswork. It monitors both 2D and 3D clocks plus the memory clock so you know what your card is doing at all times.
- GIGABYTE V-tuner 3With GIGABYTE’s V-tuner 3, a monitoring and overclocking utility, dynamically optimize the memory and GPU frequencies with ease. Plus it indicates real-time temperature for the system components integrated with a hardware thermal sensor chip.
- NVIDIA CineFX 4.0 EngineDelivers advanced visual effects at unimaginable speeds. Full support for Microsoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 enables stunning and complex special effects. Next-generation shader architecture with new texture unit design smoothes texture processing for faster and smoother gameplay.
- NVIDIA Intellisample 4.0 TechnologyThe industry's fastest antialiasing delivers ultra-realistic visuals, with no jagged edges, at lightning-fast speeds. Visual quality is taken to new heights through a new rotated grid sampling pattern, advanced 128 tap sample coverage, 16X anisotropic filtering, and support for transparent supersampling and multisampling.
- NVIDIA SLI TechnologyDelivers up to 2X the performance of a single GPU configuration for unmatchable gaming experiences. The must-have feature for PCI Express graphics, NVIDIA SLI technology allows two graphics cards to run in parallel and dramatically scales performance on today's hottest games.
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD TechnologyThe combination of high-definition video decoding acceleration and post-processing delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color and precise image scaling for all video content, especially movies.
- Built for Microsoft Windows VistaBuilt for Windows Vista, NVIDIA's third-generation GPU architecture offers users the best possible experience using the Windows Aero 3D graphical user interface available in Microsoft latest operating system.