Kick all your game settings to the max and get ready to rock with the GIGABYTE GV-NX88X768H-RH Video Card, based on the ultimate in 3D rendering technology — the NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX chipset, clocked at a blazing 575 MHz! The PCI Express x16 interface card races data throughput rates to higher frame rates with richer details in next-generation games and animation applications. With 768 MB of 384-bit wide 1800 MHz GDDR3 onboard memory, the card can effortlessly transfer huge graphics textures without any flaws in the details!
The 128 stream processors built into the core GPU simultaneously process DirectX 10 and OpenGL 2.0 instructions, for intense graphic action and hard-to-follow speeds. Both 3D APIs render true-to-life details and provide maximum compatibility. High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) supports the reproduction of legitimate encrypted content on dual display devices such as flat panels or generic CRT monitors through the twin DVI outputs.
The GigaThread Technology simultaneously processes multi-threaded next generation shader instructions to produce vibrant graphics details in real-time. The card supports PureVideo HD and SLI technology delivering extremely smooth playback of truly immersive graphics. The card has a built-in high-performance heatsink-fan combo for the active cooling of components.
- NVIDIA Unified Architecture with UltraThread TechnologyThe fully-unified shader core dynamically allocates processing power to geometry, vertex, physics and pixel shading operations, delivering incredibly true-to-life 3D graphics. In addition, the massively multi-threaded architecture supports thousands of independent, simultaneous threads, providing extreme processing efficiency in advanced, next generation shader programs.
- Full Microsoft DirectX 10 SupportThe world's first DirectX 10 GPU with full Shader Model 4.0 support delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film-quality effects.
- NVIDIA Lumenex EngineThe NVIDIA Lumenex Engine supports 128-bit and 64-bit floating point HDR with up to 16x anti-aliasing, delivering vividly realistic lighting effects while obliterating "jaggies".
- NVIDIA SLI TechnologyDelivers up to 2x the performance of a single GPU configuration for unmatchable gaming experiences. The must-have feature for PCI Express graphics, NVIDIA SLI technology allows two graphics cards to run in parallel and dramatically scales performance on today's hottest games.
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD TechnologyThe combination of high-definition video decoding acceleration and post-processing delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color and precise image scaling for all video content, especially movies.
- Built for Microsoft Windows VistaBuilt for Windows Vista, NVIDIA's fourth-generation GPU architecture offers users the best possible experience using the Windows Aero 3D graphical user interface available in Microsoft's latest operating system.