Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB GDDR5X PCI Express 3.0 x16 ATX Video Card GV-N108TGAMING OC-11GD
- 11GB 352-Bit GDDR5X
- Core Clock OC Mode: 1544 MHz
- Gaming Mode: 1518 MHz
- Boost Clock OC Mode: 1657 MHz
- Gaming Mode: 1632 MHz
- 1 x Dual-Link DVI-D 1 x HDMI 2.0b 3 x DisplayPort 1.4
- 3584 CUDA Cores
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Powered by GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti
- Integrated with 11GB GDDR5X 352-bit memory interface
- WINDFORCE 3X Cooling System
- RGB fusion – 16.8M customizable color lighting
- Built for Extreme Overclocking 8+2 Power Phases
- Core Clock
- Boost: 1657 MHz / Base: 1544 MHz in OC mode
- Boost: 1632 MHz / Base: 1518 MHz in Gaming mode
- (Reference Card Boost: 1582 MHz / Base: 1480 MHz)
Be Different. Be Unique.
Dare to stand out with a clean, white build in style. Crafted in elegant white finish with orange accent, the GTX 1080 Ti Gaming OC is a perfect match for those who are building not just a gaming rig, but rather a stunning masterpiece.
The GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti is NVIDIA's new flagship gaming GPU, based on the NVIDIA Pascal™ architecture. The latest addition to the ultimate gaming platform, this card is packed with extreme gaming horsepower, next-gen 11 Gbps GDDR5X memory, and a massive 11GB frame buffer.
The GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti is the world's fastest gaming GPU. 3584 NVIDIA® CUDA® cores and a massive 11GB frame buffer deliver 35% faster performance than the GeForce GTX 1080.
GeForce GTX 10-Series graphics cards are powered by Pascal to deliver up to 3X the performance of previous-generation graphics cards, plus breakthrough gaming technologies and VR experiences.
Discover next-generation VR performance, the lowest latency, and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsets-driven by NVIDIA VRWorks™ technologies. VR audio, physics, and haptics let you hear and feel every moment.
WINDFORCE 3X Cooling System
The WINDFORCE 3X cooling system features 3 unique blade fans, 5 composite copper heat pipes, heat-pipe direct touch and 3D active fan functionality, together delivering an effective heat dissipation capacity for higher performance at lower temperatures.
UNIQUE BLADE FAN DESIGN
The airflow is spilt by the triangle fan edge, and guided smoothly through the 3D stripe curve on the fan surface, effectively enhancing the air flow by 23% over traditional fan.
3D ACTIVE FAN
The 3D Active Fan provides semi-passive cooling, the fans will remain off when the GPU is under a set loading or temperature for low power gaming. It allows gamers to enjoy gameplay in complete silence when the system is running light or idle.
The composite heat-pipes combines both thermal conductivity and phase transition for efficiently managing the transfer of heat between two solid interfaces which increases 29% of cooling capacity.
HEAT PIPES DIRECT TOUCH
The pure copper heat pipes are shaped to maximize the direct contact area to the GPU for enhanced thermal transfer. The heat pipes also touch a large metal base plate covering the VRAM module via thermal pads to ensure the critical cores are properly cooled.
Game in Style
With 16.8M customizable color options and numerous lighting effects, you could now choose the right scheme for your gaming rig through AORUS graphics engine.
Smoothly cycles through all colors
Choose a color for static light
Choose a color for flash effect
Choose a color for double flash effect
Choose a color to fade in and out
Titan X-grade Chokes and Capacitors
for Extreme Durability
Engineered with the same highest-grade chokes and capacitors as those of Titan X,the graphics card delivers outstanding performance and longer system lifespan.
In Total Command
(*The interface and functionality of the software is subject to each model.)
* Product specifications and product appearance may differ from country to country. We recommend that you check with your local dealers for the specifications and appearance of the products available in your country. Colors of products may not be perfectly accurate due to variations caused by photographic variables and monitor settings so it may vary from images shown on this site. Although we endeavor to present the most accurate and comprehensive information at the time of publication, we reserve the right to make changes without prior notice.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Sennow Return Policy