Tailor made to hit the gamers’ sweet spot, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 delivers revolutionary levels of price/performance. With up to 4x the DirectX 11 tessellation performance of the competition, GeForce GTX 460 packs highly detailed visuals into your games - without sacrificing high frame rates. And with NVIDIA 3D Vision, PhysX, and CUDA technologies, GeForce GTX 460 powers all the incredibly realistic effects that your games can throw its way. Best of all, Gigabyte engineers have developed Ultra Durable VGA and WINFORCE 2X cooling technology on their GV-N460 series for better cooling, efficiency and performance.
- Ultra Durable VGA (UDV)Gigabyte’s UDV board employs high quality components including 2 oz Copper PCB, 1st tier memory, Japanese solid capacitors, ferrite core chokes and lower RDS (on) MOSFET, resulting in 5% - 10% lower GPU temperature, 10%~30% better overclocking capability and 10%~30% less power switching loss.
- WINDFORCETM 2X: Anti-turbulence CoolingThe special inclined dual fan design effectively minimizes the flow of turbulence between two fans and enhances heat dissipation of hot area right underneath each fan. By unique design, WINDFORCE 2X even enlarges air channel on the graphics card vents and creates a more effective air flow system in chassis. This special design helps heat dissipate quickly from GPU. In addition, WINDFORCETM 2X is equipped with 2 copper heat-pipes which strengthen the speed of heat dissipation.
- Full Microsoft DirectX 11 SupportThe new DirectX 11 GPU with full Shader Model 5.0, DirectCompute 11 and tessellation support delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film-quality effects.
- NVIDIA PhysX TechnologyNVIDIA PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience.
- NVIDIA CUDA TechnologyCUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs. The CUDA technology has already been adopted by thousands of programmers to speed up those performance hungry computing applications.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision, 3D Vision Surround and SLI ReadyNVIDIA 3D Vision brings a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. Expand your games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate “inside the game” experience with the power of NVIDIA 3D Vision and SLI technologies. SLI technology delivers up to 2X the performance of a single GPU configuration for unparalleled gaming experiences by allowing two graphics cards to run in parallel.