Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
GIGABYTE Super Overclock Series GeForce GTX 460 (Fermi) DirectX 11 GV-N460SO-1GI 1GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card
OUT OF STOCK.
- 1GB 256-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 815MHz
- 2 x DVI 1 x mini HDMI
- 336 CUDA Cores
- PCI Express 2.0 x16
Serious gamers require serious gear. That is why Gigabyte has developed the Super Overclock Series. All of the GPUs in these graphics cards have been cherry-picked for top performance, efficiency and reliability. Innovative GPU Gauntlet Sorting selection process ensures that only the highest-performing GPU processors are used for these graphics cards. Coupled with Gigabyte’s Ultra Durable VGA boards, users can rest assured that the Super Overclock Series graphic cards will not let them down as they enter the digital battleground.
The GV-N460SO-1GI features overclocked 815MHz Core Clock (standard 675MHz) and Gigabyte’s WINDFORCE 2X, 7 phase PWM design, OC Guru graphic card smart tuner and voltage read point. Coupled with GeForce GTX 460’s ground-breaking features including full Microsoft DirectX 11 support and NVIDIA PhysX, CUDA, SLI and 3D Vision technologies, the GV-N460SO-1GI enables immersive, realistic visuals and explosive HD gaming performance so you can dominate the competition.
- GIGABYTE GPU Gauntlet SortingGIGABYTE’s very own GPU Gauntlet Sorting process is the key to the best GPUs for Super Overclock Series. A GPU must pass a sequence of tests to be selected. This unique process offers three major advantages. First, full-throttle performance tuning improves overclocking ability by at least 10% to 30%. Second, optimized thermal efficiency lowers extra temperatures by 5% to 10%. Fan speed is guaranteed at standard rpm in high-rated 3D and physics-accelerated games to reduce noise for an absolutely quiet environment. Lastly, expert power switching lowers power switching loss by 10% to 30%. With GPU Gauntlet Sorting, GIGABYTE SOC graphics card guarantees higher overclocking ability.
- WINDFORCE 2X: Anti-turbulence CoolingThe GV-N460SO-1GI is equipped with WINDFORCE 2X cooling solution which employs special inclined dual fans to effectively minimize the flow of turbulence between two fans and enhance heat dissipation of hot area right underneath each fan. With a unique design, WINDFORCE 2X even enlarges air channel on the graphics card vents and creates a more effective air flow system in chassis. This special design helps heat dissipate quickly from GPU. In addition, WINDFORCE 2X is equipped with 2 copper heat-pipes which strengthen the speed of heat dissipation.
- Ultra Durable VGA +Gigabyte’s Ultra Durable VGA+ features 5+1 quality components to support top performance in graphics benchmarking. It uses one NEC Proadlizer (also known as film capacitor) on the GV-N460SO-1GI to provide amazing current capacity and extremely low ESL/ESR for super overclocking ability. The added proadlizer transmits more stable power even during heavy loading.
- Pure Power ArchitectureThe Gigabyte GV-N460SO-1GI features a 7 phase PWM design with 6 for GPU and 1 for memory, which leads to a more stable system and better overclocking capability. The 6 power phase status LED indicators indicate graphics card’s current power phase, helping users monitor power consumption.
- OC Guru – Graphic Card Smart TunerGigabyte’s graphics card tweaking utility OC Guru puts together the best combination of software/hardware overclocking, with 3 profiles to cater to users’ different needs - OC (for overclocking mode), Gaming (for gaming mode), and Green (for power saving mode). Gigabyte’s distinctive adjustable software offers gamers to adjust tuners for memory, voltage, and fan speed.
- Voltage Read PointGigabyte’s specific voltage read point allows users to change the voltage simply through software instead of manually adjusting any components on PCB, offering hardcore gamers an ultimate benching experience at overclocking competition. It is easy for overclockers to master the platform and monitor GPU workload at any time just through voltage read point.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy