Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) DirectX 11 GV-N560OC-1GI 1GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card
OUT OF STOCK.
- 1GB 256-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 900MHz (Std 822)
- 2 x DVI 1 x mini HDMI
- 384 CUDA Cores
- PCI Express 2.0 x16
Once again NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti GPU pwns the gamer's sweet spot, delivering around 33% faster performance than GeForce GTX 460, overclocking headroom that is off the charts, and an incredible performance per watt. Discover the incredibly detailed world of DirectX 11 with the Gigabyte GV-N560OC-1GI overclocked graphics card! Featuring Gigabyte innovative WINDFORCE 2X mirroring-inclined fin cooling solution, this Ultra Durable VGA series graphics card brings you a 14% cooler and quieter gaming experience while you rip through the latest titles. As you’ve come to expect from a GeForce GTX GPU, Gigabyte GV-N560OC-1GI packs support for all the premium GTX gaming technologies such as NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround, PhysX, and SLI to offer the ultimate in gaming realism.
- WINDFORCE 2X: Anti-turbulence CoolingThe Gigabyte GV-N560OC-1GI is equipped with WINDFORCE 2X mirroring-inclined fin cooling solution which employs 2 ultra quiet PWM fans and four pure copper heat pipes. The special inclined dual fan design effectively minimizes the flow of turbulence between two fans and enhances heat dissipation of hot area right underneath each fan. By unique design, WINDFORCE 2X even enlarges air channel on the graphics card vents and creates a more effective airflow system in chassis. This special design helps heat dissipate quickly from GPU. In addition, the 2 copper heat-pipes strengthen the speed of heat dissipation.
- Ultra Durable VGA (UDV)Gigabyte’s UDV board employs high quality components including 2 oz Copper PCB, 1st tier memory, Japanese solid capacitors, ferrite core chokes and lower RDS (on) MOSFET, resulting in 5% - 10% lower GPU temperature, 10%~30% better overclocking capability and 10%~30% less power switching loss.
- Microsoft DirectX 11 SupportDirectX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API’s key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
- NVIDIA PhysX TechnologyFull support for NVIDIA PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision, 3D Vision Surround and 2-way SLI ReadyNVIDIA 3D Vision brings a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. Expand your games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate “inside the game” experience with the power of NVIDIA 3D Vision and SLI technologies. NVIDIA Surround also supports triple screen gaming with non-stereo displays.
- NVIDIA CUDA TechnologyCUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy