Incorporating 512 CUDA processor cores, a 384-bit memory interface backed by 1536MB GDDR5 memory and the enhanced GF110 architecture, the Gigabyte GV-N580UD-15I delivers outstanding DirectX 11 performance with factory-overclocked 795MHz of core speed. Featuring the WINDFORCE 3X cooling design with vapor chamber inside, the card brings you a much cooler and quieter gaming experience while you rip through the latest titles. As you’ve come to expect from a GeForce GTX GPU, Gigabyte GV-N580UD-15I packs support for all the premium GTX gaming technologies such as NVIDIA Surround, 3D Vision, PhysX, and SLI.
- WINDFORCE 3X: Anti-turbulence CoolingWINDFORCE 3X features 3 ultra quiet PWM fans. The special inclined triple-fan design effectively minimizes the flow of turbulence between three fans. With a unique vapor chamber, WINDFORCE 3X is able to transfer heat from the hot spot to the cool spot as thermal energy becomes evaporated to the surrounding air. By capillary action, the condensed liquid droplets circulate back to the base of chamber. The cycles of evaporation and condensation enhance heat dissipation for greater cooling efficiency. Moreover, WINDFORCE 3X is equipped with three copper heat pipes to strengthen the speed of heat dissipation.
- Ultra Durable VGA (UDV)Gigabyte’s UDV board employs high quality components including 2 oz Copper PCB, 1st tier memory, Japanese solid capacitors, ferrite core chokes and lower RDS (on) MOSFET, resulting in 5% - 10% lower GPU temperature, 10%~30% better overclocking capability and 10%~30% less power switching loss.
- Microsoft DirectX 11 SupportDirectX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API’s key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
- NVIDIA PhysX TechnologyFull support for NVIDIA PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision, 3D Vision Surround ReadyNVIDIA 3D Vision brings a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. Expand your games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate “inside the game” experience with the power of NVIDIA 3D Vision and SLI technologies. NVIDIA Surround also supports triple screen gaming with non-stereo displays.
- NVIDIA SLI TechnologyIndustry leading NVIDIA SLI technology offers amazing performance scaling for the world’s premier gaming solution.