The GIGABYTE GV-N65TOC-2GI is based on the new GeForce GTX 650 Ti GPU. The GeForce GTX 650 Ti GPU utilizes the latest 28nm fabrication process and extends the NVIDIA Kepler-powered family of graphics cards to new levels of affordability while retaining class-leading performance and power efficiency. This graphics card is equipped with the GIGABYTE WINDFORCE 2X parallel-inclined 100 mm dual-fan cooling system. With a special thermal design, GIGABYTE makes sure that this new gaming gear features the best speed of heat dissipation and performance. The GIGABYTE GV-N65TOC-2GI represents the ultimate combination of performance, power efficiency, and affordability in the GeForce GTX 650 Ti series.
The GV-N65TOC-2GI is an overclock edition graphics card that pushes the limits of the GeForce GTX 650 Ti GPU. Meanwhile, the GIGABYTE GV-N65TOC-2GI ensures ultra-smooth gaming, with NVIDIA gaming innovations like FXAA/DXAA and Adaptive Vertical Sync. It dynamically adjusts the vertical sync based on the current frame rates for maximum playability. The GIGABYTE GV-N65TOC-2GI supports NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround. Users can experience broader, richer gaming environments with the latest technological advancements. Bring games to life with NVIDIA Surround multi-monitor gaming on a single card, supercharged PhysX and 3D Vision.
- Extremely Overclock VersionThe GIGABYTE GV-N65TOC-2GI is an Overclock Edition graphics card. GIGABYTE overclocks this card with a powerful new GPU. Consisting of groundbreaking features which lead to incredibly immersive HD gaming experience and unrivaled performance, GIGABYTE brings gamers once again the ultimate combination of performance, power efficiency, and affordability.
- GIGABYTE WINDFORCE 2X cooling systemGIGABYTE always is dedicated to providing the best thermal solution for serious gamers. GV-N65TOC-2GI features the WINDFORCE 2X cooling technology, which includes two 100mm inclined fans and two pure copper heat pipes. With 100mm fans, the card is virtually silent, as its noise level runs 31dB at full loading. Each fan has a 30.5 CFM airflow to enhance heat dissipation. With king-size fans and an inclined fan design, heat can dissipate quickly by the most effective airflow. GIGABYTE WINDFORCE 2X also adapts Direct Heat Pipe Touch technology, which means that the heat pipes physically contact with the GPU directly. The heat of the processor will be transferred to the heat pipes and fins much more efficiency.
- Ultra Durable 2Using high-quality components on graphics cards is the key factor for having a long-lasting, stable, and reliable product. GIGABYTE is again setting a new standard by using Ferrite Core Chokes, Low RDS (on) MOSFET, and Lower ESR Solid Capacitors, providing the stability and reliability from their high-end graphics solution. In addition, GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 2 Edition graphics cards now feature a sophisticated layout topology. This state-of-the-art power design from GIGABYTE delivers the ideal integration of thermal, electric characteristics, digital signals, power circuitry, and optimum placement of components for enhanced graphics performance.
- OC GURU llOC GURU ll offers brand-new instinctive user interface, easier to monitoring and adjusting all important settings. Users can set up MONITORING, GPU CLOCK, MEMORY CLOCK, FAN, GPU VOLTAGE, Memory VOLTAGE, OSD, ONLINE SUPPORT and update driver, BIOS directly.
- Kepler GPU ArchitectureNVIDIA's Kepler GPU architecture has been designed from the ground up not only for maximum performance in the latest DirectX 11 games, but also for optimal performance per watt. The new SMX streaming multiprocessor is twice as efficient as the prior generation, and the new geometry engine draws triangles twice as fast. The result is world-class performance and the highest image quality in an elegant, power-efficient graphics card.
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical SyncNothing is more distracting than framerate stuttering and screen tearing. The first tends to occur when framerates are low, the second when framerates are high. Adaptive V-Sync is a smarter way to render frames. At high framerates, V-sync is enabled to eliminate tearing; at low framerates, it's disabled to minimize stuttering. It gets rid of distractions so you can get on with gaming.