The GeForce GTX 760 transforms your games with a fast, smooth, and whisper-quiet experience. The GIGABYTE GV-N760OC-4GD features such a GPU with 1152 cores and a 4GB GDDR5 memory. Plus, it's factory overclocked to 1085MHz (standard 980MHz) Base Clock and 1150MHz Boost Clock (standard 1033MHz) for more fps in the hottest titles.
Beyond raw performance, the GeForce GTX 760 is perfectly tuned to today's most advanced gaming technologies, like GeForce Experience for one-click driver and setting optimization. You'll get the best gaming experience right out of the box, plus NVIDIA PhysX and TXAA for smooth, sharp graphics. Nothing will hold you back from taking on—and dominating—your most challenging games.
- WINDFORCE 3X cooling system plus Exclusive “Triangle Cool”GV-N760OC-2GD features GIGABYTE exclusive WINDFORCE 3X cooling technology. It is designed with triple inclined fans, direct touch heat pipes, and innovative "Triangle Cool" technology. The combination of anti-turbulence inclined fans and pure copper heat pipes helps to reduce excessive heat and minimizes the flow of turbulence between fans. Supports with GPU Boost 2.0 technology, GV-N760OC-2GD with WINDFORCE 3X can thus work at lower speeds, offering a vastly cooler, quieter and stable gaming performance.
- GeForce ExperienceThe easiest way to optimize your games and keep your drivers up to date, The GeForce Experience application automatically notifies you of new driver releases from NVIDIA. With a single click, you’ll be able to update the driver directly, without leaving your desktop.
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0This brand-new technology allows gamers to push PC performance to the maximum with precise controls. GPU Boost 2.0 intelligently monitors work with even more advanced controls, like GPU temperature target, overclocking, and overvoltage, to ensure the GPU works at the ultimate performance.
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical SyncNothing is more distracting than framerate stuttering and screen tearing. The first tends to occur when framerates are low, the second when framerates are high. Adaptive V-Sync is a smarter way to render frames. At high framerates, V-sync is enabled to eliminate tearing; at low framerates, it's disabled to minimize stuttering. It gets rid of distractions so you can get on with gaming.
- NVIDIA Surround with Up To Four MonitorsNothing is as breathtaking as playing your favorite games across three monitors. At 5760 x 1080, the expanded field of view fully engages your peripheral vision and provides for the most immersive experience in racing and flight simulators. Add a fourth display to keep tabs on chat, email, or the web while you are gaming.
- Two New Anti-aliasing Modes: FXAA and TXAA TechnologyAnti-aliasing smoothes out jagged edges but can be demanding on framerates. FXAA (Fast Approximate Anti-Aliasing) is a new antialiasing technology that produces beautiful smooth lines with minimal performance impact. And with Kepler-based GPUs, you'll be able to enable FXAA in hundreds of game titles through the NVIDIA Control Panel. The second mode, TXAA (Temporal Anti-Aliasing), is an in-game option that combines MSAA, temporal filtering, and post processing for even higher visual fidelity.