The Nvidia GeForce GTX 950 is a performance-class graphics card that delivers competitive gaming performance and advanced graphics features at an attractive price. Powered by the latest powerful yet power-efficient Nvidia Maxwell architecture, the GTX 950 packs 768 CUDA Cores and 2GB GDDR5 memory in 128-bit width, empowering you to enjoy fast and responsive MOBA gaming and the latest games in 1080p.
Performance is just part of the story. The Maxwell architecture is engineered with the new VXGI (Voxel Global Illumination) technology to solve some of the most complex lighting and graphics challenges in visual computing. Scenes are significantly more lifelike as light interacts more realistically in the game environment. Super Resolution technology lets you enjoy the detail and brilliance of 4K gaming even on 1080p displays. The G-Sync technology ensures smooth, tear-free images by synchronizing display frame rate to GPU (require displays that support G-Sync). An array of NVIDIA GTX technologies are also built in, like GPU Boost, NVIDIA 3D Vision, NVIDIA Surround, NVIDIA PhysX, and GeForce Experience. These technologies together provide the most immersive and competitive gaming experience possible.
This Gigabyte GV-N950WF2OC-2GD card comes with WINDFORCE 2X cooling system for quiet and effective cooling, and factory overclocked to Base 1102MHz / Boost 1279MHz (Standard: Base 1024MHz / Boost 1188MHz). And built with Ultra Durable 2 components, this VGA card guarantees unbeatable durability and reliability you can count on in harsh gaming environments.
- GIGABYTE WINDFORCE 2X cooling systemGIGABYTE introduces WINDFORCE, the latest cooling technology that differentiates the brand’s graphics cards from the rest. GIGABYTE understands that a fan is crucial to the graphics card, so only the fan with the most efficiency is selected for WINDFORCE. The airflow is spilt through the triangle design at the fan edge, and is guided smoothly through the fan by special 3D stripe curve design. At the same time, it effectively enhanced the cooling capacity while reducing air turbulence.
- Ultra Durable 2 ComponentsLower RDS(on) MOSFETs are specially designed to produce lower switching resistance for faster electric current charging and discharging at extremely low temperature. Metal Choke hold energy much longer than common iron-core chokes at high frequency, thus effectively reduce core energy loss and EMI interference. Lower ESR Solid Capacitors ensure better electronic conductivity for excellent system performance and longer lifespan.
- Multi-Frame sampled Anti-Aliasing (MFAA)With the launch of Maxwell the Multi-Frame Anti-Aliasing (MFAA) is introduced to the world. This new, Maxwell-exclusive anti-aliasing technique improves edge quality with a minimal performance cost, and helps you enjoy anti-aliased games at ultra high resolutions like 4K.
- Dynamic Super Resolution (DSR)Dynamic Super Resolution renders a game at a higher, more detailed resolution and intelligently shrinks the result back down to the resolution of your monitor, giving you 4K-quality graphics on an HD screen.
- Voxel Global Illumination (VXGI)Voxel Global Illumination (VXGI) is a stunning advancement, delivering incredibly realistic lighting, shading and reflections to next-generation games and game engines.
- NVIDIA G-SYNCNVIDIA G-SYNC is a groundbreaking new display technology that delivers the smoothest and fastest gaming experience ever. G-SYNC's revolutionary performance is achieved by synchronizing display refresh rates to the GPU in your GeForce GTX-powered PC, eliminating screen tearing and minimizing display stutter and input lag. The result: scenes appear instantly, objects look sharper, and gameplay is super smooth, giving you a stunning visual experience and a serious competitive edge.