Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 960 4GB WINDFORCE 2X OC EDITION, GV-N960WF2OC-4GD
- DirectX12 Ready
- Gamestream to NVIDIA SHIELD
- Boost: 1304 MHz / Base: 1241 MHz in OC Mode
- Boost: 1279 MHz / Base: 1216 MHz in Gaming Mode
- Dual-link DVI-I / Dual-link DVI-D / HDMI / Display Port x 3
- WINDFORCE 2X Cooling System
WINDFORCE 2X Gaming Graphics Card
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 GPU
- Integrated with industry's best 4GB GDDR5 memory 128-bit memory interface
- BASE: 1216 MHz / BOOST: 1279 MHz (1241 / 1304 MHz in OC Mode)
- Features Dual-link DVI-I / DVI-D / HDMI / DisplayPort*3
- System power supply requirement: 400W (with one 6-pin & one 8-pin external power connectors)
WINDFORCE 2X With 90mm Unique Blade Fan
WINDFORCE 2X With Unique Blade Fan
Equipped with two 90mm unique blade fan and three copper heat pipes. The airflow is spilt through the triangle design at the fan edge, and is guided smoothly through the fan by special 3D stripe curve design. At the same time, it effectively enhanced the cooling capacity while reducing air turbulence.
0dB semi-passive fans
Featuring the new semi-passive fan design. When the GPU is under a set loading or temperature, the fans will remain off, creating an absolutely silent environment for gamers.
Flex Display technology
GIGABYTE Flex display technology(patent-pending) can automatically detect any connected monitors and achieve multi-display gaming up to 4 monitors at the same time by using various output groups. Users could enjoy the best gaming experience in ultra HD resolution with extended flexibility in arranging monitor configurations and making future system upgrade extremely easy.
Ultra Durable VGA™
Lower GPU Temperature
Ultra Durable VGA board provides dramatic cooling effect on lowering both GPU and memory temperature by doubling the copper inner layer of PCB.
Better Overclocking Capability
Ultra Durable VGA board reduces voltage ripples in normal and transient state, thus effectively lowers noises and ensures higher overclocking capability.
Decrease Power Switching Loss
Ultra Durable VGA board allows more bandwidth for electron passage and reduces circuit impedance. The less circuit impedance, the more stable flow of current and can effectively improve power efficiency.
- * The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
- * Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
- * All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
- * Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.
What's in the Box
- GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 960 4GB
- Driver CD
- Installation Guide
- Power Cable
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy