Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 970 4GB XTREME GAMING OC EDITION, GV-N970XTREME-4GD
- Virtual Reality Ready
- DirectX12 Ready
- Gamestream to NVIDIA SHIELD
- Boost: 1367 MHz / Base: 1215 MHz in OC Mode
- Boost: 1342 MHz / Base: 1190 MHz in Gaming Mode
- Dual-link DVI-I / HDMI / Display Port x 3
- 16.8M Customizable Color Lighting
XTREME GAMING Graphics Card
- WINDFORCE 3X cooling system
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 GPU
- Integrated with industry's best 4GB GDDR5 memory and 256-bit memory interface
- OC Edition - Core Clock: Base 1190MHz / Boost 1342MHz (Standard- Base:1051MHz Boost:1178MHz)
- Features Dual-link DVI-I / HDMI / DisplayPort*3
- System power supply requirement: 600W(with two 8-pin external power connectors)
WINDFORCE 3X cooling system
The INDFORCE 3X cooling system features four 6mm and two 8mm composite heat-pipes, special fin architecture, unique blade fan design, and GIGABYTE 'Triangle Cool' technology, together delivering an effective heat dissipation capacity for higher performance at lower temperatures.
Unique Blade Fan Design
The airflow is spilt through the triangle design at the fan edge, and is guided smoothly through the fan by special 3D stripe curve design. At the same time, it effectively enhances the cooling capacity while reducing air turbulence.
3D Active Fan with LED Indicators
The XTREME GAMING graphics cards are equipped with 3D-Active Fan, the industry's first 0dB semi-passive fan design introduced by GIGABYTE back in 2007.
The fans will remain off when the GPU is under a set loading or temperature for low power gaming. The LED fan indicator on the top of the graphics card provides an instant display of the fan status.
Multi-Color Illuminated LED
With extra color options and numerous lighting effects, you could now choose the right scheme for your gaming rig through OC GURU utility software.
GPU Gauntlet™ Sorting
Forged with only the top-notch GPU, the Gigabyte XTREME GAMING graphics cards guarantee the higher overclocking capability in terms of excellent power switching, ensuring the highest performance without compromising system reliability.
Stylish Metal Back Plate
Glorious black metal back plate inspires passion for gaming.
LED power indicators to show if the PCI-E voltage from PSU is stable
Be alert when PCI-E voltage is unstable with the smart power LED indicators. When experiencing any power abnormality, the indicator will alert gamers by flashing light. Abnormal power-related events will recorded in the system as well through OC GURU utility software as a useful reference for troubleshooting.
Aerospace-grade PCB Coating for Best Protection
PCB applied with a breathable aerospace-grade coating to shield against moisture, dust, and corrosion for a complete protection.
Built for extreme overclocking with 10+2 power phases
Compared to the reference design, the 10+2 power phases on the card make the MOSFET working at a lower temperature and provide ore stable voltage output. Over temperature protection and load balance to each MOSFET can effectively extend the card life.
Titan X-grade Chocks and Capacitors for Extreme Durability
Xtreme Gaming Graphics Cards are engineered with the same highest-grade chokes and capacitors as those of Titan X, delivering high quality performance and longer system lifespan.
OC GURU II
Brand-new intuitive user interface helps you easily modify important settings and directly update driver and BIOS. Clock speeds, voltage, fan performance, and OSD setting can be monitored and tuned in real-time according to your own preference.
* Product specifications and product appearance may differ from country to country. We recommend that you check with your local dealers for the specifications and appearance of the products available in your country. Colors of products may not be perfectly accurate due to variations caused by photographic variables and monitor settings so it may vary from images shown on this site. Although we endeavor to present the most accurate and comprehensive information at the time of publication, we reserve the right to make changes without prior notice.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy