Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
For those that want their processor to run as cool as it looks there is the Gigabyte 3D Rocket. Compatible with Pentium 4 LGA775/478 and AMD K8 platform processors, the 3D Rocket's side-fin intake fan duct design channels airflow to cool both the CPU and the motherboard at the same time, giving you more cool for your cash.
A series of four copper pipes draws heat up away from the base and disperses it throughout the high-density cylindrical fin assembly, reducing the amount of heat headed to any one area of the cooler. A turbine-like fan spins in the core of the fins blowing heated air away from your components, while a shield redirects cooler air coming from the fan's sides to the components around the CPU. An intelligent fan speed control module lets you run the fan from 2,500rpm up to a high-performance 4,000rpm for when your processor is under heavy load.
Brilliant blue LEDs add a splash of color to your case interior. All the necessary clips and bolts are included for attaching the unit to your motherboard. No tools are needed to install it, either. WIth ease of installation, control and operation, this is as cool as it gets.
- 8 Directional HeatpipesThe Gigabyte 3D Rocket Pro GH-PCU22-VG's unique set of 8 directional heatpipes maximizes heat transfer for optimum cooling performance.
- Super Large Aluminum FinsSuper large aluminum fins provide enormous thermal area for effective heat dissipation.
- Adjustable Fan Speed ControlA bundled linear accelerator fan speed control can be installed in a front 3.5" drive bay for complete ease of use.
- Blue LED LightingThe super-silent blue LED fan produces stylish illumination during operation for eye-catching fun.
- Universal Design for Intel and AMD CPUsDesigned for the Intel Socket 775 and 478 as well as AMD Socket 754, 939 and 940 platforms, the Gigabyte 3D Rocket Pro GH-PCU22-VG supports Intel Pentium 4 and Dual Core processors, and AMD Opteron, Athlon 64 X2, Athlon 64 and Athlon 64 FX processors.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy