Serious gamers require serious gear. That is why Gigabyte has developed the Super Overclock Series. All of the GPUs in these graphics cards have been cherry-picked for top performance, efficiency and reliability. Innovative GPU Gauntlet Sorting selection process ensures that only the highest-performing GPU processors are used for these graphics cards. Coupled with Gigabyte’s Ultra Durable VGA boards, users can rest assured that the Super Overclock Series graphic cards will not let them down as they enter the digital battleground.
The GV-R587SO-1GD features overclocked 950MHz Core Clock (standard 850MHz), and coupled with full Microsoft DirectX 11 support and ATI Eyefinity, Stream, Avivo HD and CrossFireX technologies, it enables rich, realistic visuals and explosive HD gaming performance so you can dominate the competition.
- GIGABYTE GPU Gauntlet SortingGigabyte’s proprietary database analysis system evaluates the GPU core engine, shader engine, and memory, and selects the qualified GPU processors for upcoming maximum overclocking ability and stability test using proprietary professional testing toolkit and Graphics benchmark (FurMark and 3DMark Vantage). Final power switching and stability test will pick up those GPUs with the best power efficiency and lowest power consumption, which are qualified for the Super Overclock Series. Thus, the Super Overclock Series have been factory overclocked at optimal stability point (Super OC point), an exact balance between high frequency and efficient power consumption.
- Ultra Durable VGA (UDV)Gigabyte’s UDV board employs high quality components including 2 oz Copper PCB, 1st tier memory, Japanese solid capacitors, ferrite core chokes and lower RDS (on) MOSFET, resulting in 5% - 10% lower GPU temperature, 10%~30% better overclocking capability and 10%~30% less power switching loss.
- Full Microsoft DirectX 11 SupportThe new DirectX 11 GPU with full Shader Model 5.0, DirectCompute 11 and tessellation support delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film-quality effects.
- ATI Eyefinity TechnologyATI Eyefinity advanced multiple-display technology launches a new era of panoramic computing, helping to boost productivity and multitasking with innovative graphics display capabilities supporting massive desktop workspaces, creating ultra-immersive computing environments with super-high resolution gaming and entertainment, and enabling easy configuration and supporting up to three independent display outputs simultaneously.
- ATI Stream TechnologyATI Stream technology is a set of advanced hardware and software technologies that enable AMD graphics processors (GPU), working in concert with the system’s central processor (CPU), to accelerate many applications beyond just graphics. This enables better balanced platforms capable of running demanding computing tasks faster than ever.
- ATI CrossFireXATI CrossFireX is the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform, enabling two or more discrete graphics processors to work together for boosted system performance and a breakthrough gaming experience.