Powered by the revolutionary AMD Radeon HD 7950 GPU with the 28nm GCN Architecture, Gigabyte’s GV-R795WF3-3GD graphics card supports Microsoft DirectX 11, AMD Eyefinity 2.0 technology, AMD PowerTune technology, AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing (APP) technology and AMD HD3D technology. With these features, the GV-R795WF3-3GD is proved to provide gamers an impressive experience with non-compromise performance and flawless graphics quality. Furthermore, the card is equipped with GIGABYTE’s latest "Triangle Cool" Technology plus the exclusive Ultra Durable VGA board and WINDFORCE 3X Cooling Technology. The GV-R795WF3-3GD is designed especially for gamers to achieve an unbeatable gaming performance and to meet a higher standard more easily.
- Ultra Durable VGAGigabyte’s UDV board employs 2 oz Copper PCB, 1st tier memory, Japanese solid capacitors, ferrite core chokes and lower RDS (on) MOSFET, resulting in 5% - 10% lower GPU temperature, 10%~30% better overclocking capability and 10%~30% less power switching loss.
- "Triangle Cool" TechnologyDifferent from traditional linear heat transfer solution, GV-R795WF3-3GD is equipped with GIGABYTE’s latest exclusive "Triangle Cool" Technology to reach a better cooling performance. The latest unique technology combines fin with clip module in a special triangle shape. With the original anti-turbulence structure plus the new triangle cooling design, it enhances the efficiency of heat dissipation dramatically by minimizing the flow of turbulence between fans. It’s proved that the temperature of GV-R795WF3-3GD is reduced by 15% compared to stock fan by "Triangle Cool" Technology design.
- New GCN Architecture for Leading DirectX 11 PerformanceAMD Radeon HD 7900 Series (codename Tahiti) boasts the world's first 28nm GPU architecture which is optimized for gaming and compute. The AMD Radeon HD 7950 features 28 Compute Units, each with 64 Vector Units for 1792 Stream Processors, along with dual geometry units, dual Asynchronous Compute Engines (ACE) and 384-bit 3GB of GDDR5 memory. Ready for DirectX 11.1 and PCI Express 3.0, AMD Radeon HD 7950 with GCN Architecture is your personal checklist for ground-breaking performance and technology.
- Next Generation AMD Eyefinity Technology, AMD HD3D & AMD App AccelerationAMD Eyefinity 2.0 features all-new support for stereo 3D, universal bezel compensation, brand new display configurations and an expanded and more immersive field of view. With full support for 3GHz HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2 HBR2, the AMD Radeon HD 7950 is set to drive next generation displays at up to 4K resolution. The AMD Radeon HD 7950 is also backed by AMD’s open 3D initiative for stereo 3D gaming and Blu-ray 3D movies. App Acceleration technology goes beyond simply gaming and gives consumers certifiably spectacular video and high-quality performance when using everyday applications. From online video to MKV and Blu-ray to DivX, the AMD Radeon HD 7950 ensures supercharged performance – do it all faster and better than ever.
- Refined AMD PowerTune Technology & AMD ZeroCore Power TechnologyDesigned with the most advanced power management features, the AMD Radeon HD 7950 is equipped with the intelligence to convert unused power headroom into extra performance by dynamically controlling clock speeds, allowing gamers advanced performance inside of the power envelope they specify. AMD ZeroCore Power technology found in the AMD Radeon HD 7950 enables lower idle power than any other currently available graphics card. With support for AMD CrossFire technology, AMD ZeroCore Power eliminates wasted power, as well as additional heat and noise from extra cards when you are not using them.
- Enhanced Multi-GPU Capabilities with PCI Express 3.0AMD CrossFire technology is the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform. Unlocking game-dominating power, AMD CrossFire technology, coupled with native support for PCI Express 3.0, will allow for unprecedented bandwidth in TriFire and QuadFire configurations.