- AUD$155.00 Shipping
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Antec Dark Cube, Dual Front Panels Included, Slide-Open Case Structure, Build-In LED Lighting Bars, Top GPU Showcase, USB3.1 Type-C Ready, Aerospace Standard Aluminum Alloy ITX Case
- Dual Front Panel Options: The pre-installed diamond grille front panel enhance the cooling; the included tempered glass front panel allows you to show off your gear.
- Build-In LED Lighting Bars: the lighting bars at four corners are in sync with the LED control button on the I/O panel.
- Hot-Swap I/O Panel: High-end I/O connectors reduce your trouble when installing your gaming PC.
- Slide-Open Case Structure: The slide-open design provides you the best PC-DIY experience.
- Top GPU Showcase: the upside-down configurations allows you to show off your GPU.
- Aerospace Standard Aluminum Alloy: The case structure was made of 3mm aerospace standard aluminum alloy.
- Recommendation for Case Fans: 2 x 140mm ARGB fans in the front & 1 x 120mm fan at the rear.
- Motherboard Support: Up to Micro-ATX
BEYOND THE LIMITS
The Dark Cube is a masterpiece of the revolutionary ITX case from Antec. In this untraditional case, the configurations still provide powerful support for your gaming gear. With the mini size, the motherboard support can still reach up to M-ATX. Many convenient designs allow you to have a better PC-DIY experience. The Dark Cube supports high-end hardware and goes beyond the limits.
The Dark Cube provides dual front panel options. You can choose between tempered glass or mesh front panels according to your needs of airflow performance or gaming gear showcase.
Net Weight: 10.2 Kgs
Gross Weight: 12.8 Kgs
The pre-installed diamond grille front panel presents a low-key luxury image. Meanwhile, it allows the Dark Cube to pull in more air and enhance the cooling.
The included tempered glass front panel is ready for you to show off your best gaming gear and the RGB showcase.
MAKE YOU AMAZED
The hidden lighting bars at four corners are in sync with the LED control button on the I/O panel. Light it up! You will be led to a fascinating world.
HOT-SWAP I/O PANEL
High-end I/O connectors reduce your trouble when installing your Gaming PC.
MORE THAN FANTASTIC
The Dark Cube features a slide-open case structure. Combined with Micro-ATX configurations, the metallic rails on the top and bottom will bring you the best PC-DIY experience than ever.
Aerospace Standard Aluminum Alloy
The case structure was made of 3 mm aerospace standard aluminum alloy.
TOP OF YOUR GAME
The Dark Cube also features upside-down configurations. It not only reduces the troubles of heat dissipation but also allows you to show off your fascinating GPU.
TOP GPU SHOWCASE
With the crystal-clear top panel, you can enjoy the light effects of your GPU anytime.
POWERFUL THAN YOU THINK
Removable dust filter at the bottom
A. Tool-Free thumbscrews for the GPU Installation
B. 4 x Reusable PCI-E slots
|Case Dimensions||512 x 240 x 406 mm (DWH)|
|Materials||Steel + Plastic + Aluminum Alloy + Glass|
|Motherboard Support||M-ATX, ITX|
|I/O Ports||Power, LED Control Button, 2 x USB3.0, HD-AUDIO, TYPE-C3.1|
|Expansion & Drive Bays|
|Front||2 x 120 mm / 2 x 140 mm|
|Rear||1 x 120 mm|
|Front||120 / 240 mm|
|Max GPU Length||≤ 330 mm|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||≤ 175 mm|
|Max PSU Length||≤ 220 mm|
|Net Weight||10.2 Kgs|
|Gross Weight||12.8 Kgs|