Get the best out of your creative mind with the ADATA SWORDFISH PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 solid state drive.
Built with 3D NAND Flash and featuring support for the PCIe Gen3x4 interface, it delivers up to 2TB of capacity and read/write performance of up to 1800/1200MB per second, and random 4K read/write of 100/180K IOPS.
- PCIe Gen3x4 interface and complies with the NVMe 1.3 standard
- Sustained read/write speeds of up to 1800/1200MB/s
- M.2 2280 specification: Supports the next-generation platforms of Intel and AMD. Suitable for both desktop and notebook
- With 3D NAND Flash, the SWORDFISH features higher efficiency and increased reliability compared to 2D NAND SSDs.
- It comes in diverse capacities, ranging from 250GB to 2TB, and features data protection and correction technologies for a long-lasting product.
- The SWORDFISH sports a beautifully etched aluminum heatsink that not only looks cool, but also stays cool, even during the most intensive tasks.
- With support for LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology, the SWORDFISH can detect and fix errors to ensure data integrity and thus enjoy an extended lifespan.
- AES 256-bit encryption keeps the data inside password-protected and away from prying eyes.
- Every SWORDFISH purchase qualifies for free downloads of ADATA SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility.
- SSD Toolbox allows users to monitor and manage the SWORDFISH with drive status, wear level, and lifespan information.
- The Migration Utility is especially helpful for users making the move from HDD to SSD, as it is designed for simple and quick backup and migration of the contents of entire drives, including the operating system.
|Capacity||250GB / 500GB / 1TB / 2TB|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|NAND Flash||3D NAND|
|Dimensions||80 x 22 x 3.85mm / 3.15 x 0.87 x 0.15inch|
|Weight||10.5g / 0.37oz|
|Sequential Read [Max]||Up to 1800MB/s|
|Sequential Write [Max]||Up to 1200MB/s|
|4KB Random Read IOPS [Max]||Up to 100K|
|4KB Random Write IOPS [Max]||Up to 180K|
|Operating temperature||0°C - 70°C|
|Storage temperature||-40°C - 85°C|
|Terabytes Written (TBW) [Max]||960TB|
Q: If my computer only supports PCIe Gen3, can it still work with a PCIe Gen4 SSD?
A: PCs that do not support PCIe Gen4 SSDs can still use the said SSDs. However, the SSDs performance will be limited to PCIe Gen3 levels.
Q: Do I need to install a driver to use my SSD?
A: ADATA SSDs can use standard drivers, which can be applied to different operating systems; at the same time, users can also install the drivers officially provided by the motherboard manufacturers.
A Full List of Troubleshooting Q & A is available on the ADATA Consumer Site for more complex questions like:
Q : What should I do if my SSD is unrecognizable, undetectable, unreadable, etc?
Q: I am having trouble formatting my SSD
Q: How do you partition a new SSD?
Q: Why is the data transfer speed on my SSD slow?
|Capacity||2TB / 1TB||512GB||2TB / 1TB||500GB / 250GB|
|NAND Flash||3D NAND||3D NAND||3D NAND||3D NAND|
|4KB Random Read IOPS [Max]||Up to 180,000 IOPS||Up to 100,000 IOPS||Up to 180,000 IOPS||Up to 100,000 IOPS|
|4KB Random Write IOPS [Max]||Up to 180,000 IOPS||Up to 160,000 IOPS||Up to 180,000 IOPS||Up to 160,000 / 130,000 IOPS|
|Sequential Read [Max]||3100MBps||3100MBps||1800MBps||1800MBps|
|Sequential Write [Max]||1500MBps||1500MBps||1200MBps||1200MBps / 900MBps|