- With sustained read/write speeds of up to 3500/3000MB per second, customizable RGB lighting, and a slew of performance enhancing features, the XPG SPECTRIX S40G is a no brainer for those seeking amazing performance and exceptional reliability.
- Customize your gaming experience with programmable RGB lighting effects! Set up patterns, pulse speed, lighting intensity, and preset modes.
- Control is a snap with XPG's RGB control software. For ease of use, the S40G is compatible1 with most motherboards from all the major brands.
- The S40G supports the NVMe standard and utilizes the high-speed PCIe Gen3x4 interface to let you enjoy sustained read/write speeds of up to 3500/3000MB per second.
- What's more, sporting next-generation 3D Flash memory it offers a leap forward in capacity, efficiency, and durability.
- Also with the M.2 2280 specification it supports the latest Intel® and AMD platforms.
- These capabilities make the S40G ideally suited for gamers, PC enthusiasts, overclockers, and graphics professionals.
- With the PCIe Gen3x4 interface, SLC caching and DRAM buffer, the S40G reaches sustained read/write speeds of up to 3500/3000MB per second, and random performance of up to 300K/240K read/write IOPS.
- The S40G supports LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more accurate data transfers and a longer SSD lifespan.
- Plus, with AES 256-bit encryption, the S40G ensures data security and integrity.
|Capacity||256GB / 512GB / 1TB / 2TB / 4TB|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|NAND Flash||3D NAND|
|Dimensions||80 x 22 x 8mm / 3.15 x 0.87 x 0.31inch|
|Weight||13.4g / 0.47oz|
|Sequential Read [Max]||Up to 3500MB/s|
|Sequential Write [Max]||Up to 3000MB/s|
|4KB Random Read IOPS [Max]||Up to 300K|
|4KB Random Write IOPS [Max]||Up to 240K|
|Operating temperature||0°C - 70°C|
|Storage temperature||-40°C - 85°C|
|Terabytes Written [Max]||2560TB|
Q: If my computer only supports PCIe Gen3, can it still work with a PCIe Gen4 SSD?
A: PCs that do not support PCIe Gen4 SSDs can still use the said SSDs. However, the SSDs performance will be limited to PCIe Gen3 levels.
Q: Do I need to install a driver to use my SSD?
A: ADATA SSDs can use standard drivers, which can be applied to different operating systems; at the same time, users can also install the drivers officially provided by the motherboard manufacturers.
A Full List of Troubleshooting Q & A is available on the ADATA Consumer Site for more complex questions like:
Q : What should I do if my SSD is unrecognizable, undetectable, unreadable, etc?
Q: I am having trouble formatting my SSD
Q: How do you partition a new SSD?
Q: Why is the data transfer speed on my SSD slow?
|Capacity||4TB / 2TB / 1TB||512GB||256GB||1TB||500GB|
|NAND Flash||3D NAND||3D NAND||3D NAND||3D NAND||3D NAND|
|Interface||PCIe Gen3x4||PCIe Gen3x4||PCIe Gen3x4||PCIe Gen3x4||PCIe Gen3x4|
|4KB Random Read IOPS [Max]||Up to 290,000 IOPS||Up to 300,000 IOPS||Up to 210,000 IOPS||Up to 160,000 IOPS||Up to 160,000 IOPS|
|4KB Random Write IOPS [Max]||Up to 240,000 IOPS||Up to 240,000 IOPS||Up to 230,000 IOPS||Up to 190,000 IOPS||Up to 170,000 IOPS|
|Sequential Read [Max]||3500MBps||3500MBps||3500MBps||2500MBps||2500MBps|
|Sequential Write [Max]||3000MBps||2400MBps||1200MBps||1800MBps||1800MBps|
|Terabytes Written [Max]||2560TB||2560TB||2560TB||600TB||600TB|