We have more than 30 years of experience in various fields serving small, medium and enterprise companies. With operations mainly in Texas (Austin, San Antonio and McAllen) and Tampa, Florida, we also provide services across the United States and Latin America.
We are ready to help you with your needs.
We have unlimited solutions for you.
AS Group has professionals and services for training and consulting; technical support before and after the sale or service; evaluation, design, planning, assembly and integration; analysis and consulting about the lifecycle of the products. We provide support and deploy at a reasonable prices, servers with efficient energy consumption and with high storage capacities for companies that have large numbers of users.
We are a legally established business and our goal will always be to provide the best quality, price and service to our customers. We will always be willing to do business throughout the world.
We always make the best effort to,provide to our clients: Guaranteed Results, Flexibility, Fast and Efficient Results, Reasonable Prices, Experience, Modern Technologies
We can’t wait to make business with you.
AS Group LLC Return Policies for Newegg Global Marketplace
• All returns must include the following or it will be rejected and returned back to you at your cost:
o Product purchased from AS Group LLC on Newegg
o Original Condition, no physical damage (exclude damages sustained during transportation which must be reported to Newegg Customer Service within 72 hours of order delivery)
o All accessories included in the original product retail packaging, includes but not limited to manuals, warranty registration card, etc.
o Original UPC/serial# intact on product and on retail package (Proof of Purchase)
o Original retail packaging is required with return when retail package contains product label with (Proof of Purchase)
o Return must be requested on Newegg Return Portal with the correct Newegg order# and product
Additional Return Requirements and Policy for Newegg Global Marketplace Orders:
1. All returns on our Newegg Global orders are handled by Newegg or AS Group LLC if local return address is available through Newegg return portal. Please follow instruction online via your Newegg account order history, contact Newegg Customer Service, or AS Group LLC for any questions related to Global order returns. To find out detail return instructions or how to contact Newegg Customer Service, please visit Newegg online Customer Service Page.
2. A return must be requested within thirty (30) calendar days of the invoice date. Return for refund only. Order shipping charge is the cost of us sending the product to you and will not be refunded unless for the return with the reason of Defective/DOA. In the event an item is sold without shipping charge, amount of sale will be refunded.
3. Restocking fee with our defined restocking fee rate will be charged and deducted from the refund on all the returns except for the return with the reason of Defective/DOA. Shipment received with visible damages must be reported to Newegg Customer Service within 72 hours of the order delivery date.
4. All returns with missing part(s) (including, but not limited to, accessories, manuals, warranty registration cards, original manufacturer packing materials and retail packaging) or do not conform with our return policies may be rejected and sent back to you at your cost.
5. Customer is required to ship the return products with sufficient shipping packaging and void fill material inside to prevent product from physical damage during return transportation. Customer is responsible for any loss and damages in return shipping. Any loss or damages during the return shipping due to insufficient shipping packaging may result the return to be rejected back to you or charges to be applied to your refund determined by Newegg return processing center.
6. Upon the acceptance of the merchandise in like new or used condition in strict conformance with the basic criteria and standard returns policy, the purchase price will be credited to the method of payment used for the original purchase.
7. All return and refund are handled by Newegg or AS Group LLC if local return address is available. RMA number will be issued after Newegg Return Center or AS Group LLC local return center receives, inspects, and processes your return. Newegg or AS Group LLC will refund back to your method of payment if your return conforms to the above return policies, OR your return is rejected and sent back to you at your cost if your return does not meet our return policies. For any questions regarding your return, please contact Newegg Customer Service directly. You can still contact AS Group LLC for any questions regarding your orders or the products we are selling on Newegg Global Marketplace
We need to authorize a return. Intentional refuses cause restocking fees.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.