1. We will replace or refund any DOA products (Dead on arrival) but it must be reported within 7 days from the delivery date for it to be treated as DOA. If the date reported is passed the 7 days, item will be treated as a return and warranties will then be handled by the manufacturer which might take up to 3 weeks to get it replaced.
2. Defective and DOA must have all original packaging. This includes all manufacturer accessories, all packaging material and box with UPC number intact. Please do not just ship the item by itself.
3. All returned Item(s) must be reported within 30 days from the delivery date. Returns that are still factory sealed are still subject to a 5% restocking fee plus a nominal fee to cover the shipping if the item was offered with free shipping. All open item(s) are subject to 15% restocking fee.
4. Shipping fees are non-refundable, except for orders incorrectly shipped by Hot Deals 4 Less or DOA items.
5. Customer is responsible for return shipping on all returns, except for DOA orders and incorrectly shipped products by Hot Deals 4 Less.
6. Items returned for replacement and found to be not defective will be returned at the buyer's expense.
7. Software, movies or any media is non-returnable. If item has a defective CD, we will replace it with the same exact title only.
1. Log onto your Newegg.com account and find your order in order history, click on 'Request RMA from Seller' Button next to the order information.
2. On 'Compose Message Page', verify the order number you want to request return on the top of the page, choose 'RMA Inquiry' from the drop down menu, provide the item# (you can find on your order invoice e-mail) and the reason you want to return, and indicate you want to return for replacement or refund before click 'send message' button.
3. Once our Customer Service Representatives receive your inquiry, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry.
4. Once our Customer Service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains RMA number, RMA details and important return shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
5. We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as they were delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, as long as the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.